ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING: Sunday, Feb. 26 Recruiting Notes, Presented by A-1 Discount Tree and Lawn Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Luker

Five-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2022
Daily recruiting notes are presented by A-1 Discount Tree and Lawn Service. For removal, trimming, stump grinding, demolition and land clearing, call A-1 at 601-981-4900 or check out their website www.A1DiscountTree.com.

Here's Wednesday's thread, in case you missed it: https://olemiss.forums.rivals.com/t...by-a-1-discount-tree-and-lawn-service.334905/

Ole Miss QB commit Demond Williams (2024) will be in Oxford on March 24th. He, like most QBs, is leading the recruiting efforts for Ole Miss from the recruit side. I expect that weekend will feature a lot of the staff's top targets. I've reached out to multiple targets regarding visits and I'm hoping to hear back from them.

2024 EDGE target Alex Foster (Greenville, MS.) will be visiting April 8th. He is also set to visit Mississippi State, Louisville, Baylor, Tennessee, UAB, and La. Tech.

In other news, one of the Elite 11 semifinals will be held in Oxford. For those that don't know, the Elite 11 is a QB camp/competition. They start with thousands of QBs and cut the list down to eleven.

Offers update (2024s only):

2024 WR Amari Jefferson. Jefferson is a native of Chattanooga, TN., and plays at Baylor School. He is a dual sport athlete, and is currently committed to Tennessee for baseball. I'm unsure if he has an offer to play baseball at Ole Miss.

2024 EDGE Alex Foster. Foster is from Greenville, MS., and plays for St. Joseph Catholic in Greenville. This is his first SEC offer and his second FBS offer.

Hope to see y'all in Swayze today. Have a great Sunday.

FULL LOGO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News