ADVERTISEMENT

Tee Shepard pursuing degree

jwnlwplus4

Five-Star Prospect
Oct 4, 2009
It seems that Tee is leaving the team. I guess the communication is to much, but I do respect Tee in his decision. I wish there was a way for him to stick around.

This is something I struggle with. I understand that he is dealing with a lot with his disability - but if God gives you that much talent then I feel like He expects you to use it. I believe the parable of the talents may be talking about money in the parable but it may be no accident that the word used is talent. God gives people talents to be used - or at least I believe that. Look at Matthew 25:14-30 and Matthew 5:14-16.

Also, I know that Tee has to deal with things that I cannot comprehend. It might be impossible to comprehend unless you are dealing with the same issues. But that is part of what life is all about - overcoming obstacles. Look at Romans 5:3-5.

Any obstacle that you face, He will help you overcome it. Look at Isaiah 41:13, 1 Peter 5:7, Psalms 27:1, and Phillipians 4:13.

Honestly hope Tee makes the right decision - and definitely not saying I know what that is - but the kid needs a lot of prayers right now - both from himself and those who are concerned for him.

Reactions: jwnlwplus4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT