ADVERTISEMENT

Tee....

pratt12200

Five-Star Prospect
Jan 28, 2009
Per inside info is back on the team. The team captains had a vote and are allowing him back. He has certain requirements he must meet before being allowed to play again and will not play against A&M. If he meets these requirements then he will play later this year. If not it will be as if he were never let back on the team. Take it for what it's worth.

[QUOTE="GhostOfMatchesMalone, post: 458966,
  • You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content
  • See how easy that was just click on his name and Ignore. Then you'll never have to see all of his post.

Well I must admit, I have found some of his silliness amusing. However, it is begining to wear thin. Hopefully, he/she/it will tone it down. If not I will take your advice on the ignore button. Thanks for the heads up.

Earlier reports suggested that the hearing problems were making defense difficult. Couldn't he play on special teams as a very good athlete?

Earlier reports suggested that the hearing problems were making defense difficult. Couldn't he play on special teams as a very good athlete?

It's not his hearing, he is a selfish player and thinks his athleticism should assure him a starting spot. The sad thing is we need him.

Reactions: CrossroadsReb
Team vote! LMAO!

Team fail 43-37! Poor little crybaby bammer boy![roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

It's not his hearing, he is a selfish player and thinks his athleticism should assure him a starting spot. The sad thing is we need him.
Where do you hear this stuff? He's selfish, and assured a starting spot? If you are right, no, he will be a cancer to the team. You must have inside stuff-bring it on! Not saying you're wrong, though, but what is your source?

Where do you hear this stuff? He's selfish, and assured a starting spot? If you are right, no, he will be a cancer to the team. You must have inside stuff-bring it on! Not saying you're wrong, though, but what is your source?
This isn't the only board or the only source of information about Ole Miss online.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT