ADVERTISEMENT

The podcast is totally unlistenable

Oct 17, 2004
Neal and Chase:

The podcast was already almost unlistenable because of Jeffrey's constant need for attention but now with all the new commercials combined with Jeffrey you've ruined a once great and informative podcast(except when Neal talked about the NBA). Thanks!

Reactions: raylanrebel
Neal and Chase:

The podcast was already almost unlistenable because of Jeffrey's constant need for attention but now with all the new commercials combined with Jeffrey you've ruined a once great and informative podcast(except when Neal talked about the NBA). Thanks!

How much did you pay to download the podcast TexMex? Maybe I am the only fortunate one who has managed to locate it on a podcast server for free. When I don't pay for things, I tend to appreciate the folks that caused them to be free. I don't love advertising, nobody does. But, it's a necessary evil for those of us with thin wallets. I'm not going to complain about Harry Alexander or Grenada Nissan or Clark Ford or Vidamend. And guess what, I bet they would all be pretty pleased to know that I just rattled all their names off the top of my head. I get what I want (the podcast for free) and they get what they want (I remember them and would be likely to Patronize their business out of sheer name recognition). Everybody wins.

I find the NBA to be about as compelling as paint drying. That's what the fast forward button is for. I don't love the fact that somehow Neal turns anything and everything into a Thunder analogy, but again, I didn't pay anything for the podcast to I shrug it off. I do wish they would save the NBA talk for the Beer Garden (which is a fantastic show that will hopefully continue) but at the same time I challenge anybody to come up with 1-1.5 hours of Ole Miss content every single day (for free) without boring us all to tears.

The podcast is highly entertaining. Maybe Jeffrey is not for everyone, but some of us tend to agree with about 95% of what he has to say (especially some of the stuff that a lot of folks are afraid to say). My favorite thing about the podcast is the interaction between all 3 personalities. If they aren't really friends off the show, then they are fantastic actors. Jeffrey is fun and outspoken. Neal is chill. Chase is like the sober guy at the party who gets a kick out of the drunks around him and makes sure they get home ok. Impossible not to like any of them.

Reactions: Fishing123
Not much info on this site in which I am interested....podcasts yuck..I'm interested in the rebels...so if things do not change I will unscribe.... if anyone cares...

Believe me, I do fast forward through ALL the commercials and have my podcast app set to begin each episode at the 3 minute mark to avoid Chase's insufferably long introduction. Now I'm doing more fast forwarding than listening.

I'd happily buy a two year subscription to the site if Jeffrey wasn't on the podcast.

Believe me, I do fast forward through ALL the commercials and have my podcast app set to begin each episode at the 3 minute mark to avoid Chase's insufferably long introduction. Now I'm doing more fast forwarding than listening.

I'd happily buy a two year subscription to the site if Jeffrey wasn't on the podcast.
I just realized that you have been here 11 years and these are your first two posts...the podcast must have really upset you this morning.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT