ADVERTISEMENT

The Top 2 Games From Last Season Are Playing on the SEC Network Tonight...

umgrad92

Second Team QB
Gold Member
Both games are at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and feature our Ole Miss Rebels. I can hardly believe that there has been very little mention of this on the board, so I decided to start a thread. I struggled through the #2 game, us vs Auburn, and am now watching the #1 game of last season, us vs Alabama, right now. These 2 games represent the lowest of low (the Auburn game) and the highest of high (the Alabama game) for me as an Ole Miss fan. I have never felt as bad (for many reasons) as I did after the Auburn game. Conversely, the Alabama game represents the finest day of Ole Miss football in my lifetime, and I was at the Notre Dame game in 1977 as an 8 year old child.
As I write this, the Tide is leading 14-3 and has the ball to start the 2nd half. The Ole Miss defense is about to change the flow of the game, which seems to be slipping away from us at this point, with a big time stop of an Alabama drive. We will then drive down and score and change the entire flow of the game. This stand is forgotten by most but it saved the game for us. Tune into the SEC network (channel 611 on DirecTV). Hotty Toddy!

Reactions: pontguy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.