ADVERTISEMENT

The Walking Dead Spoilers - Season 6, Episode 4

Catfishboy

NFL's No. 1 Draft Choice
Feb 23, 2002
Tonight's episode of the Walking Dead will center on Morgan and how he spent his time away from Rick. Episode 4 will reveal that Morgan found a cabin and spent time with a cheesemaker. The cheesemaker converted Morgan into the pacifist he is today. Eventually the cheesemaker was killed by a zombie and Morgan continued his journey to Alexandria.

Speculation continues on the death of Glenn, citing that Nicholas was out of bullets and the whole thing can just be a psychotic induced thought in Nicholas' head. Viewers will find out if Glenn is alive or dead before the mid-season finale.

The next major character to die could be Daryl. CNN has reported that Norman Reedus will be getting his own show on AMC in 2016. The show is a six episode show about the life and culture of the motorcycle lifestyle. Now the question is does Reedus have the time to film both The Walking Dead and his own series?
Opening scene: The word ‘Now’ flashes on the screen. Morgan walks into shot and looks into the camera and says, (paraphrased) “You said you like talking. I remember that. You said you want everything I have. Well here it is. Every last bit.”

The word ‘Then” flashes on the screen.

Morgan is pacing in his apartment where Rick and Michonne found him in ‘Clear.’ He accidentally kicks over a gas lamp while ranting to himself like a loon. “You had the knife. You had the gun. You were supposed to…don’t lie…you know.” Morgan ignores the rising flames. End scene.

After opening credits: Morgan is burning walkers in a clearing at night. (This is from the sneak peek. It would be fair to say that this is the firelight that Daryl and Aaron see in the distance during season 5)

As we flash back and forth throughout the episode we see Morgan’s journey to Alexandria. During the first part of the episode, a stranger (played by John Carroll Lynch) has Morgan locked up in a cell in his house. In the second half of the episodes they are best buds and Cheesemaker is teaching Morgan how to be a Ninja Turtle with his stick.

Just before we flash back to the present near the end of the episode, we see Morgan walking along some train tracks and stops to look at a sign. It’s a map to Terminus!

[Present] Morgan finishes his story and the camera then reveals he is talking to a Wolf. It's the one he bopped on the head in JSS (played by Benedict Samuels). He says to Morgan, “I bet you notice I’m sweating.” Then Benedict-The-Wolf lifts his shirt to reveal he’s been bitten. After more conversation which involves the tied up, bitten Wolf threatening to kill Morgan, Morgan leaves the room and locks the door behind him. He heads upstairs and goes outside. Morgan’s attention is drawn by something in the distance and he runs off.

Q - Does the Cheesemaker have a name? What is it?
A - Eastman

Q - What distracts Morgan when he goes outside after his chat with the bitten wolf?
A - Someone screams "OPEN THE GATES!" (We know from filming tracking that it's Rick shouting. In episode 5 we should see the full scene of Rick running and shouting with walkers following him.)

Q- Is the captured Wolf alive by the end of the episode?
A- Yes

Q- Do we learn who the wolves are working for or why they are just bat-shit crazy?
A- No

Q- Does the Cheesemaker die? If so, how?
A- Yes, walker bite!

Q- Will we be able to determine from this episode how long it took Morgan to get to the ASZ?
A- Not that I could determine

Q- How does the cheesemaker transform Morgan from a lunatic to a pacifist Ninja?
A- Breaks him down then trains him. The Art of Peace!

Q- How do Morgan and the Cheesemaker meet?
A- Morgan finds his cabin

Q- Is there a reason Morgan calls his zen master Cheesemaker, or does he actually just make cheese?
A- He makes cheese

Q- Will any other regular character (Team Grimes or Alexandrian) make an appearance in this episode?
A- No

Q- What is your favorite line from the episode?
A- OH GOD THATS TERRIBLE

Last edited:
If LSU wins Saturday Bama IS dead.

Our SEC and Playoff title hopes will be dead. We'd probably end up in the first bowl out of the playoffs, something like the Peach Bowl.

It would be a disappointing end to our season. As I recall, it was a banner year for Ole Miss in 2014 to make that same bowl. Guess that's the way it goes for programs that haven't won the SEC in 50 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT