ADVERTISEMENT

Things look worse everyday.

We're getting hammered by folks that know little or no detail and frankly don't care. They are not going to decide our fate with the NCAA. Our guys are handling the details and working with the NCAA. We'll ultimately work through this and get a manageable result.

We're getting hammered by folks that know little or no detail and frankly don't care. They are not going to decide our fate with the NCAA. Our guys are handling the details and working with the NCAA. We'll ultimately work through this and get a manageable result.

So far you guys have been completely wrong about everything with this case.

1 - No football violations - WRONG
2 - Well only a few football violations - WRONG
3 - Well the football ones are all from the Nutt regime - WRONG
4 - Ok, well mostly from the Nutt regime - WRONG
5 - Well the Freeze stuff is just Tunsil - WRONG
6 - And it's not serious - WRONG
7 - Nothing else is coming out about Tunsil, that's done - WRONG

So far you guys have been completely wrong about everything with this case.

1 - No football violations - WRONG
2 - Well only a few football violations - WRONG
3 - Well the football ones are all from the Nutt regime - WRONG
4 - Ok, well mostly from the Nutt regime - WRONG
5 - Well the Freeze stuff is just Tunsil - WRONG
6 - And it's not serious - WRONG
7 - Nothing else is coming out about Tunsil, that's done - WRONG
I think y'all are fu--ed

Would OM been better off to admit to everything to start with and beg for mercy than to let the NCAA pry out each detail? You guys are getting hammered .
I think it was the lying to investigators that's ultimately going to hurt them the most. The NCAA doesn't have subpoena power and the only chance they have to get cooperation in future investigations is to hammer the crap out of schools that attempt to cover up.

This is going to be bad, and I hate it for any SEC school (well, any but one, and it ain't this one). I predict a minimum of 15 schollies over 3 years, though it could be 20/4 or 25/5 just as easily, 5 years probation and a 2 year postseason ban. We'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT