ADVERTISEMENT

To All Alabama and MSU Fans: Forewarning!

44rebel

Starting Ole Miss Quarterback
Feb 5, 2003
Key West, Florida
This coming Fall, Ole Miss and Chad Kelly are gunna whoop yo ass in Oxford worse than you have ever had yo ass whooped before! You may ask how bad it will be? Well, it's gunna be like this. We gunna draw you a picture of just how bad we gunna kick yo ass, then mail it to the midget and Cousin Eddie ten days in advance of the games. The mail gunna be there in 5 b'ness days. They gunna open it and say "what the hell is this?" And then, when Alabama and Mississippi State show up in Oxford, Ole Miss and Chad Kelly are gunna whip that ass just like in the picture! AND, it's gunna be so bad that the midget and Cousin Eddie still ain't gunna know what happened! They gunna say, "What the hell just happened"? I better call up the NCAA and put a stop to these continuous ass whoopins! In the mean time the midget will be asking himself "which 5* am I goin' to bench for takin' money from Ole Miss" ("after all" the midget will say to himself, "Alabama fans are such inbred morons they'll believe anything I tell 'em"!) In the meantime Cousin Eddie will devise his annual plan to exit the sinking ship in Starkghanistan! You know, all the midget and Cousin Eddie need to realize is that they just got another "consecutive" ass whoopin from Ole Miss and it ain't gunna stop! Deception is one thing, but self deception is a whole 'nother thing!

Last edited:
I won't argue that Alabama will probably make it again to the NC, but Mississippi State damn sure ain't gonna make it back to the Belk Bowl!

I won't argue that Alabama will probably make it again to the NC, but Mississippi State damn sure ain't gonna make it back to the Belk Bowl!

Do you think Ole Miss can make it to the Belk Bowl? A winning season will be a stretch if this investigation keeps progressing.

In all honesty: Alabama #1 in SEC, Ole Miss #2 or #3. Like last year. Will we beat Alabama again in Oxford? 50-50. Alabama is still Alabama. Most of the NCAA stuff that's floating around is total BS. The investigation at Ole Miss is over. Mississippi State is now being investigated and it has nothing to do with Ole Miss.

Reactions: Fishing123
Arby's lunch shift over. Keeps putting Mayo on his beef. Just caught the bus out of Starkville to the Double wide owned by momma! Bammar want to be! Clearly a schhctaaaate fan!

Quit wasting your time talking to Ghost, you are interrupting his hourly visit to the bathroom with his playboy.
I can remember things like that back in the day! Hell, I've gotten so friggin 'old I can't even remember why in the hell I used to do that! At all!

Quit wasting your time talking to Ghost, you are interrupting his hourly visit to the bathroom with his playboy.
I think all he needs is a copy of National Geographic and his growth chart. He is here to help his frustration about the growth chart.

Do you think Ole Miss can make it to the Belk Bowl? A winning season will be a stretch if this investigation keeps progressing.

Investigation is over. What you see is what you get. Nothing to get all worked up over. It's now between the NCAA's lawyers and ours. Saban will have to beat us on the field, not in Indianapolis.

Reactions: HightowerReb
We are all here to help people like you. It is up to you to accept it.
Isn't that what terrorists say as they blow people up? I don't need or want any help. I don't need a National Geographic. I have a real wife with real juggies. I have a real job and a real house - not a space in my Mother's basement. You need to take a serious look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "Why do I waste so much time on a rivals message board?" I think all reasonable people, no matter what fan base they belong to, would agree you have issues. In light of this I am going to push the"ignore" button on your name. Say whatever you want. I won't be reading it.

Isn't that what terrorists say as they blow people up? I don't need or want any help. I don't need a National Geographic. I have a real wife with real juggies. I have a real job and a real house - not a space in my Mother's basement. You need to take a serious look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "Why do I waste so much time on a rivals message board?" I think all reasonable people, no matter what fan base they belong to, would agree you have issues. In light of this I am going to push the"ignore" button on your name. Say whatever you want. I won't be reading it.

Hey @Pops Masterson, you sure pissed ^^^this one^^^ off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT