ADVERTISEMENT

Travel Icks..

OxonianReb

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2007
Just got back from the beach with the fam. After traveling on Memorial Day weekend, it made me think of all the icks I have while traveling.

1) Left lane drivers - I don’t care if you’re doing 78 in a 70, if you’re coasting in the left lane, you’re putting everyone in danger. Frankly, I like getting up to 80-85 until I get a lesser congested path and just coast. But, it never fails, you have folks that just want to coast 75mph in the left lane on the interstate.

2) Speaking of left lane drivers, people act like it’s a personal insult to them if you pass. I’m just trying to get down the road, bud. No need to do 90mph when you’ve been coasting for 72mph for 20 miles. It’s wild.

3) When did blinkers become optional? Nothing more frustrating than being at a busy intersection and one vehicle coming towards you, gets about 10 feet away and you realize they’re slowing down to turn.

4) I feel like red lights would be a thousand times more efficient if you had a loud horn that goes off when the light turns to green, so the people upfront would get off their phone and move on.

5) I remember when Jeffrey said on a pod one time that he correlates someone’s lack of success in life with how many bumper stickers they have on their vehicle. I kind of feel that. I mean, did you even go to 30a if you don’t have the sticker to prove it?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News