ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble at Florida

Johnnyreb2

Rookie
Feb 5, 2015
Starting qb suspended for the year for roids? Wasn't their other qb suspended for smoking pot just a couple of weeks ago? Dang!!!

Starting qb suspended for the year for roids? Wasn't their other qb suspended for smoking pot just a couple of weeks ago? Dang!!!
Seems to be happening more and more. Not just drug violations, but assault, accepting bribes (Tunsil), rape, stealing possessions (shoplifting-I'm in retail so I know). Why do these kids do this and blow a scholarship? I don't get it.

Unless you have proof, not that you heard from someones momma's aunt's cousin, you should probably not accuse people of taking bribes.

Exactly, a bribe is illeagl.... Tunsil did nothing illegal
Let's not kid ourselves! He has been investigated for the past 2 months due to the Cannon Motor deal, academic fraud, family all of a sudden moving from Florida to Taylor, MS? Oh wait-the agents in a yellow car . . . . What else? I hate this, too! I REALLY DO! But when it stinks, there's usually a turd nearby. Too many allegations! The NCAA WOULD NOT be wasting their time on this if they didn't know anything! Every one of these allegations constitute-A BRIBE! He should have known better. SHUT UP, Ghost! This is why when you recruit, you have to recruit someone with character. Tunsil didn't learn that, and he's reaping his rewards.

Last edited:
You do realize that taking money from an agent and/or booster is against NCAA rules, right? What am I saying....you're an Ole Miss fan LMAO!
How much jail time will Tunsil get??? None, cuz he did nothing ILLEGAL!!! I forgot I was talking to an Alabama fan. Ho ho ho. Read my post again if you can

You do realize that taking money from an agent and/or booster is against NCAA rules, right? What am I saying....you're an Ole Miss fan LMAO!
How much jail time will Tunsil get??? None, cuz he did nothing ILLEGAL!!! I forgot I was talking to an Alabama fan. Ho ho ho. Read my post again if you can
Johnnyreb2, like you, I truly hope Tunsil will be exonerated. But please, let's not respond to Ghost as he has an agenda against us, whether right or wrong. Someone said he was banned. Why is he still commenting?

Johnnyreb2, like you, I truly hope Tunsil will be exonerated. But please, let's not respond to Ghost as he has an agenda against us, whether right or wrong. Someone said he was banned. Why is he still commenting?
He's still posting because he can't stand that ole miss beat alabama again and by the way, tunsil broke NCAA rules not laws.

My understanding is that the NCAA and the University have made no decision as to what may have been done. Tunsil has not been suspended for anything. The University decided to hold him out pending the outcome of the NCAA investigation. This way there is no risk that games he would have played in would be forfitted. It shows that the University is playing by the rules and is being ethical. Tunsil has not been restricted for anything at this point because no decision has been made by the NCAA or anyone else. Tunsil is not suspended. He is being held out by the University as a precaution. IMO.

Reactions: rebmeister

Grier is getting screwed for making a minor mistake. Johnny Manziel thumbed his nose at the NCAA and accepted thousands of dollars for autographs and had to to sit out the first half of one game - against Rice - as punishment. Grier, who as far as I can tell is a great kid, took an over the counter supplement purchased at GNC without knowing it contained a banned substance. He didn't take "steroids."

The schools need to get together and leave the NCAA.

Grier is getting screwed for making a minor mistake. Johnny Manziel thumbed his nose at the NCAA and accepted thousands of dollars for autographs and had to to sit out the first half of one game - against Rice - as punishment. Grier, who as far as I can tell is a great kid, took an over the counter supplement purchased at GNC without knowing it contained a banned substance. He didn't take "steroids."

The schools need to get together and leave the NCAA.
Got him banned for the rest of the year! Sounds serious to me.

That's progress, a few weeks ago many of the black bears here were claiming it was all a NCAA frame-job.

[roll]
43-37

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

How can a guy get kicked off a site change his handle and show up again this fast. nothing illegal just against forum rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT