ADVERTISEMENT

Tunsil

Beemer Boy

Two-Star Prospect
Nov 15, 2002
Is there any hope that we will see Tunsil this season? We sure could use him about now.

Is there hope? Yes. Based on what's been reported and previous suspensions for similar infractions it should be a 4 game suspension. If we don't hear something in the next two weeks something else is going on or the NCAA is really screwing him over.

Do the games he has missed count against whatever the penalty he receives? Is he practicing with the team?

Hate to say it y'all, but the longer it takes for the NCAA to investigate means it doesn't bode well for us. Now I may eat my words-I hope I do-but it's not looking good. Surely, they are interviewing players, professors, coaches, relatives-all this takes time. A minor infraction does not take this long.

Reactions: rcox38654
Hate to say it y'all, but the longer it takes for the NCAA to investigate means it doesn't bode well for us. Now I may eat my words-I hope I do-but it's not looking good. Surely, they are interviewing players, professors, coaches, relatives-all this takes time. A minor infraction does not take this long.
The Nazis at the NC2A use any excuse to find parc. Think about the deal with the UGA rb last year. They didn't find anything against the team other than what they suspended him for, but that didn't keep them from taking their own sweet time. I think the government is more efficient than these clowns.

The Nazis at the NC2A use any excuse to find parc. Think about the deal with the UGA rb last year. They didn't find anything against the team other than what they suspended him for, but that didn't keep them from taking their own sweet time. I think the government is more efficient than these clowns.

The RB from Georgia deal is not as serious. The Tunsil deal is, and I truly despise giving my view, the following: Cannon Auto of Oxford where his car was being fixed, Tunsil borrowing a car from a rental and extending his coverage (where did he get the money?), riding around in Lafayette County with agents, academics where professors are asked questions by the NCAA along with athletes on the football team, his family all of a sudden now resides in Taylor, MS, from Florida. Kinda strange.This is all ALLEGED, but this is why it's taking so long, I fear. I hope I'm wrong.

If anything he could only be punished for receiving impermissible benefits. As a fan, we have to be patient and as calm as possible. Apparently this situation can't be that bad. For one he is still practicing which tells me he's preparing for a return soon. Secondly, I haven't seen our head coach flinch or anything regarding his #1 player. See most coaches who had talent like Tunsil would make news feed every week regarding the player, that's when you would know that something is wrong. I trust Freeze and if he says we are in good shape. I believe. Besides. I rather have Tunsil for the stretch of our schedule.

Anybody know what was going on between he and his Mothers boyfriend that caused him to alert the NCAA? When Tunsil graduates and is out of college I would not want to be that boyfriend. Sounds like the boyfriend was jealous of the son.

Anybody know what was going on between he and his Mothers boyfriend that caused him to alert the NCAA? When Tunsil graduates and is out of college I would not want to be that boyfriend. Sounds like the boyfriend was jealous of the son.

Boyfriend? It was Tunsil's father-in-law he punched out. Now there is a boyfriend? Confused here.

Boyfriend? It was Tunsil's father-in-law he punched out. Now there is a boyfriend? Confused here.
I believe it is (or was) step-father. Dude was always looking for a free handout. He made a scene at the bowl game last year that he had to pay for a meal. He wanted to be the middle man b/t LT and whatever agent he signs with. When it became clear that was not going to happen he starts parc out of spite. Clearly the man is an idiot.

I believe it is (or was) his step-father. Dude was always looking for a free handout. He made a scene at the bowl game last year that he had to pay for a meal. He wanted to be the middle man b/t LT and whatever agent he signs with. When it became clear that was not going to happen he starts parc out of spite. Clearly the man is an idiot.

I believe it is (or was) his step-father. Dude was always looking for a free handout. He made a scene at the bowl game last year that he had to pay for a meal. He wanted to be the middle man b/t LT and whatever agent he signs with. When it became clear that was not going to happen he starts parc out of spite. Clearly the man is an idiot.
Thank you for clarifying. Trust the NCAA is considering his past antics.

Its too bad. It may cost LT in the draft plus $$ to say nothing of the team going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT