ADVERTISEMENT

[WATCHLIVE]TV] UFC 308: Topuria vs Holloway LIVE Free

Marckodose

Rookie
Jul 27, 2024
FL
Ilia Topuria will face Max Holloway as he seeks to defend his UFC Featherweight Championship belt in Abu Dhabi. Topuria remains unbeaten in professional MMA bouts, with 15 victories from 15 outings stretching back to 2015. The 27-year-old toppled Alexander Volkanovski to claim the title in February. This bout will be his first ever world title defence match.

Click To: UFC 308: Topuria vs Holloway Live Anywhere Low Price

Click To:
UFC 308: Topuria vs Holloway Live Anywhere Low Price

The UFC 308 main card is available via pay-per-view on ESPN+ . The PPV price for UFC 308 is $79.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay a bundle price of $134.98 for the UFC 308 pay-per-view and an ESPN+ annual subscription, which offers savings of more than 30 percent.

Topuria (15-0) has won seven straight in the octagon, with only two fights going the distance. He knocked out Holloway's rival, Alexander Volkanovski, to win the UFC featherweight title.

Holloway (26-7) is a former UFC featherweight champion who failed to beat Volkanovski three times, twice to reclaim the featherweight title. He has since won four straight, including a dramatic walk-off knockout of Justin Gaethje to win the BMF Title.

The champion exudes confidence heading into the fight but is not dismissing Holloway. The veteran, Holloway sees similarities between himself and "El Matador" but believes comparisons will end once the first bell rings.

"I got my first belt against former champions…Your idols become your rivals. Ilia said he's a big fan. So I guess he did what I did, and I respect that," Holloway said to UFC.com via Sherdog. "At the end of the day, all these mental games, and whatever he's saying and whatever he's trying to do, I'm not the one you've got to try that with.

"It's strictly business for me. We get to fight. You can talk anything you like. [On Saturday], I get to punch you without getting arrested. It's going to be a good night."sadsadsadsfg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT