ADVERTISEMENT

Way to help Corral

Jan 2, 2022
Iowa Hawkeye fan here who just loves college football in general. Seeing Corral go do down last night made me want to vomit. The guy did the right thing playing. Great to hear about how much the guy loves his teammates and puts his team before himself. Was sickening to see him get hurt. So. Was wondering if he has a t-shirt line or something that I could do to support the guy. Show him some love for doing things right. A little research told me about manifestandconquer. I went to that website and it says it isn't up yet. Was wondering if he had something different go on. It reminds me of the Treadwell injury a few years back. That made a guy sick too. Was great to see how humble a 5 star receiver could be. How lovable he made himself to teammates. To see how willing and great a blocker a big shot receiver could be. I sent him a letter; maybe should have sent a gift or something too. So, just wanted to do something for Corral. I hope a number of you Ole Miss fans reach out to him in support in some way. Thanks for any help!

Reactions: FreshwaterFanClub
Agree with all you say. He's earned plenty of respect and is about to earn a ton. I see various outlets selling his stuff some autographed but dk any financial specifics. I'd think a personal note means more now as he is about to be in the chips soon.

Agree with all you say. He's earned plenty of respect and is about to earn a ton. I see various outlets selling his stuff some autographed but dk any financial specifics. I'd think a personal note means more now as he is about to be in the chips soon.
I understand he refused some nil deals this year in order to concentrate on just the football team. He led by example.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT