ADVERTISEMENT

We have no defense

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Brandon Allen is a non qb and our pitiful d coordinators let him be bmoc for the week. Womack you SUCK old man we need a MAN who can think put of his wheelchair. Please gore gja that worthless pos!

Comments like that don't really help the program. A change will be made if it needs to be made.

Allen has had Heisman games vs us. Apparently we have neither coaching or the will to win vs ar-kansas

Reactions: rcox38654
We held Texas A&M to 1 TD. The difference was partly us (committed to stopping there run), but also perfect play by a senior quarterback.

But they have scored a lot of points on other teams; beat State. Our team is inconsistent. I think some talent depth will fix that. Our coaches have called some really good games that we've all enjoyed. I'm just saying we aren't there yet, but I think we've got the right builder.

But they have scored a lot of points on other teams; beat State. Our team is inconsistent. I think some talent depth will fix that. Our coaches have called some really good games that we've all enjoyed. I'm just saying we aren't there yet, but I think we've got the right builder.

No one seems to see that we are really suffering from the loss of 3 senior linebackers (Shackleford, Lewis, and Bryant) and two senior DB's in Cody and Senquez Golson. Experience can't be undervalued.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT