ADVERTISEMENT

We have no offensive line

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Plus no defense. Put hem the together and we are ole miss.

Helluva note to pay that much for recruits and still suck. You are indeed Ole Miss.

How does it feel to lose to a team that "sucks", two consecutive years? LMAO!
tears.png

Reactions: Fishing123
We'll ask Freeze next year after the Florida game LMAO!

Well this response shows what a dumb ass you are. We do not play Florida next year during the regular season. If you knew anything about SEC football you would know what the schedule rotation is when playing cross division teams. I really feel kind of sorry for Bama fans. Their entire life evolves around a freaking football game and team. Yes tonight we totally sucked. But in a way it is either going to help our team or effect us the rest of the season. Florida was on a mission tonight and our coaches let this team and the fans down by not having them prepared. We were totally out coached tonight. I just wish Freeze would wake up and find a real offensive line coach. Luke has sucked since day one.

Well this response shows what a dumb ass you are. We do not play Florida next year during the regular season. If you knew anything about SEC football you would know what the schedule rotation is when playing cross division teams. I really feel kind of sorry for Bama fans. Their entire life evolves around a freaking football game and team. Yes tonight we totally sucked. But in a way it is either going to help our team or effect us the rest of the season. Florida was on a mission tonight and our coaches let this team and the fans down by not having them prepared. We were totally out coached tonight. I just wish Freeze would wake up and find a real offensive line coach. Luke has sucked since day one.

Just Ole Miss being Ole Miss.

We have no running game, because of our O line. Kelly has no time to go thru his progressions, because of our O line. Our defense is on the field constantly, because of our O line....get the theme?

I am so pissed off at Laremy Tunsil....all of this talent on this team is going to be wasted because our offensive line is horrendous.

We will be lucky to win 7 games.

They beat us fair and square there is no question about it. The offensive line was obviously a glaring problem. They also covered our recievers like a blanket. The biggest question is why the defense was so weak? They were not the same defense that was on the field at Alabama. Two freshmen playing in the offensive line is a real disadvantage. Injuries and the Tunsil issue cost us a lot. There were two important drives where the Fla. defensive line was on Kelly without being touched. I think there is still some residual from being so beat up in the Alabama game. Regardless, no team goes through the season using their first string players in every game. Depth is so important. The coaches really have their work cut out for them going forward and the players need to get their mojo back. We were good enough to win every game on our schedule but this is no longer the same team.

As OM fans. We must not hang our heads. We definitely don't want to be that 20% of fans that Ole Nick spoke about on Bama. Secondly, We are still learning how to win. Coaches are still learning how to coach especially in the SEC. You take FLA head coach who has been an OC for Bama and has won SEC championship and Title and you put him in a situation like yesterday. He has the more experience and knows how to win big games. My concern is the secondary. The technique and schemes that we are running does not match to what our Defense is capable of doing. We blitz but then also have our corners playing off. Qb only needs split second to get rid of ball and thats what their scheme was. Wommack should evaluate that. Let our corners get physical and press more than we play off. It is costing us. Even against a weaker Vandy. Those 3-7 yds a pop add up. I don't understand his scheme. Then with this 4-2-5 defense. Our dbs are not physical enough to come and tackle good RB's. They are eating our lunch. We need a extra LB in there. This is why we constantly can't stop the run. So what do you when the problem has been discovered and it does not get fixed. That's the problem. You can only run that Defense on primarily passing teams. SMH. As far as O-line. I can't really say to much. We just need to get better with all phases of the game and have better schemes offensively and defensively.

I agree with this statement 100% . I love Ole Miss football but things need to change. If you're sick and your Dr. is not helping you what do you do ? Our offensive line coaching and our stinking play calling has got to change for Ole Miss to ever have a chance to win the SEC West.

I agree with this statement 100% . I love Ole Miss football but things need to change. If you're sick and your Dr. is not helping you what do you do ? Our offensive line coaching and our stinking play calling has got to change for Ole Miss to ever have a chance to win the SEC West.

To be fair, Ole Miss has never won the West and never will. Loser programs don't make it there. Just calling it like it is.

Why are Ole Miss fans crying about what happened in the Bama game? Fondly recalling the time back when your season still had a chance of being good? LMAO!

One good thing you guys can look up at is your rush defense pretty much shut our running game down. You didn't have one much of yourself, but I guess you know your own weaknesses already. We got stuffed just about every single time and were completely unable to run out the clock efficiently in the 4th quarter giving the ball back to your offense repeatedly.

It's very unnatural as a Florida fan to see us only get about 70 yards rushing in a game so your defense isn't broken on that end in any way. You guys also did get very good pressure on our QB, I think that our coaches had just planned for that though and were ready to take advantage of it with the roll outs, bootlegs, screen passes, and quick throws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT