ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Booger Holler, Alabama

It was funny last year to see your fans leaving when we went up 39 to 19
I remember what you are talking about. Had Bama not gotten that onside kick late, it would have been a blowout. Those people leaving didn't want to hang around to see 60 points getting put on the "best" defense in the history of Alabama football .

Reactions: colreb1947
D
Busy?!?! This board is the only thing you've got going. But I would like to hear more about your stress since you brought it up.[/QUOTE Don't you know how stressful and busy it is this time of year being a tax preparer for Jackson Hewitt in an Alabama local Wal-Mart. I would surf rivals too if that were me. What a power broker

Reactions: OleMissFamily
The lucky play by arky is the only reason why bama won the sec and national championship.yall luck is about to run out

Reactions: colreb1947
The lucky play by arky is the only reason why bama won the sec and national championship.yall luck is about to run out
Oh my God. ...these guys really are Jackson Hewitt tax preparers. Lmao. What a joke!!!!! Pops and Billy sit at their Wal-Mart cubicles just surfing away. Is that as far as that Alabama degree got y'all? Lmfao

Reactions: OleMissFamily

You are madder than hell that Arky propelled Bama into winning it all about the same time Memphis kicked Ole Miss's ass back to reality.

Lol the benchmark win in Ole Miss's history wound up not meaning a damn thing. Kiss the rings!

Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT