ADVERTISEMENT

What are everyone's thoughts on this Erin Andrews trial?

REBELTAXMAN

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2002
I watched her on the stand the other day crying and saying that she gets tweets from little girls wanting to be her.....except for the peephole thing. She has to live with that people! How will she ever make it thru life?

Is it bad that I don't care?

Let me see here. A woman uses her beauty to get a job that most woman could not have gotten. Then she's mad because she's stalked because of her beauty. Personally, I think Ron Franklin was right. Women get jobs as sports reporters because of their beauty, not their ability. I have no pity for her. She's lucky she didn't end up like Connie Francis. There's a price for fame.

Reactions: BAUER1
Let me see here. A woman uses her beauty to get a job that most woman could not have gotten. Then she's mad because she's stalked because of her beauty. Personally, I think Ron Franklin was right. Women get jobs as sports reporters because of their beauty, not their ability. I have no pity for her. She's lucky she didn't end up like Connie Francis. There's a price for fame.

I don't think it's the stalking part that bothers her as much as the creepy videotaping her undressing in a hotel room and posting it on the internet part...

I don't think it's the stalking part that bothers her as much as the creepy videotaping her undressing in a hotel room and posting it on the internet part...
Yeah, I get the invasion of privacy thing, but she's not 75 million dollars hot. Hell, I don't know anyone who is 5 million dollars hot.

Would you say the same if it were one of your daughters? So your "logic" is that one loses their Constitutionally protected Right to Privacy when they achieve celebrity status. SERIOUSLY? Really easy for an old white man to make this kind of idiotic statement.

Some of the responses I've seen on social media to this by other men are nothing short of embarrassing and disgusting...just like this one.

I watched her on the stand the other day crying and saying that she gets tweets from little girls wanting to be her.....except for the peephole thing. She has to live with that people! How will she ever make it thru life?

Is it bad that I don't care?
If I was on the jury, I would give her the $$$$!

I hate that it happened but she came across as fake to me.Putting on a show for all that money.

You and the rest of the misogynistic geniuses, of course, have no clue that it isn't about the money. It's about a company that brings in over 12 billion a year being held accountable for what happened in one of their hotels with the assistance of one of their employees.

What a bunch of clueless morons. And if you really think she was putting on a show in the courtroom just to get paid, you're too stupid to live. Kill yourself now.

Last edited:
Money grab. The guy went to prison. That's justice. Heck I flunked a class at ole miss because the party scene was so great. I need 75 million dollars lol

Reactions: Fishing123
Money grab. The guy went to prison. That's justice. Heck I flunked a class at ole miss because the party scene was so great. I need 75 million dollars lol

I hope you're not this stupid in real life. Some of the ideas about this many of you've expressed about this are a complete embarrassment to Ole Miss.

Would you say the same if it were one of your daughters? So your "logic" is that one loses their Constitutionally protected Right to Privacy when they achieve celebrity status. SERIOUSLY? Really easy for an old white man to make this kind of idiotic statement.

Some of the responses I've seen on social media to this by other men are nothing short of embarrassing and disgusting...just like this one.

First off . . . Marriott needs to pay! They are responsible for allowing this unrelated party to be given knowledge of what room Ms. Andrews was staying in.

Second . . . If she complained that people were judging her based on her looks, then the Ron Franklin analogy would be appropriate. She is complaining about naked videos being taken of her without her knowledge in her private room and it being posted in the internet. None of you can be so stupid to not see the difference!

But . . . perhaps more importantly, THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT TO PRIVACY!! Read the constitution! It isn't there. And even if it were, it would only apply to the government - not Marriott!

Marriott violated the common law - not the constitution.

First off . . . Marriott needs to pay! They are responsible for allowing this unrelated party to be given knowledge of what room Ms. Andrews was staying in.

Second . . . If she complained that people were judging her based on her looks, then the Ron Franklin analogy would be appropriate. She is complaining about naked videos being taken of her without her knowledge in her private room and it being posted in the internet. None of you can be so stupid to not see the difference!

But . . . perhaps more importantly, THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT TO PRIVACY!! Read the constitution! It isn't there. And even if it were, it would only apply to the government - not Marriott!

Marriott violated the common law - not the constitution.

According to the Supreme Court, there IS a Constitutionally protected Right to Privacy.

I love people who think that the almighty dollar can somehow replace justice. They guy got what he deserved. If you had to seek therapy for the mental distress then sue for 3x your medical bills like any ambulance chasing attorney would tell you to do. Throw an extra million or so on top for pain and suffering. Anything over and above that is a bogus ass claim and abuse of the judicial system.

So you are saying it's her right to make the big bad ESPN pay for their transgressions. If it's not about the money why doesn't she come out and say she is donating it all to some type of charity that deals with mistreatment of women.....oh that's right because she wants 75 million. She knows her looks will start to decline over then next 10 years or so and this will be a safety net when Fox lets her go.

So you are saying it's her right to make the big bad ESPN pay for their transgressions. If it's not about the money why doesn't she come out and say she is donating it all to some type of charity that deals with mistreatment of women.....oh that's right because she wants 75 million. She knows her looks will start to decline over then next 10 years or so and this will be a safety net when Fox lets her go.

She's not suing ESPN. If you don't know basic facts then leave the discussion to those who do.

Does it matter who she is suing? The sentiment is the same. If it's not about the money give it away.

It does matter because your obvious ignorance about the basic facts of this story makes your opinion irrelevant because it is based on ignorance of fact.

It does matter because your obvious ignorance about the basic facts of this story makes your opinion irrelevant because it is based on ignorance of fact.

You are correct, i ddin't really give a shite about Andrews yet someone felt the need to post it on our board when it didn't have a damn thing to do with us.Fact she has used her looks to get a position and move up through her career. Fact, i'm ok with that as long as she doesn't get butthurt when people call her on it. Fact it was wrong for someone to tape her through a hole. Fact I tell women they have nice shoes if they are wearing nice shoes and i tell them nice boob if they are displaying them in public.

You are correct, i ddin't really give a shite about Andrews yet someone felt the need to post it on our board when it didn't have a damn thing to do with us.Fact she has used her looks to get a position and move up through her career. Fact, i'm ok with that as long as she doesn't get butthurt when people call her on it. Fact it was wrong for someone to tape her through a hole. Fact I tell women they have nice shoes if they are wearing nice shoes and i tell them nice boob if they are displaying them in public.

I'm truly embarrassed for you (and your family) if you are this backwards and sexist in the real world.

I'm truly embarrassed for you (and your family) if you are this backwards and sexist in the real world.
awe did i hurt your feelings? Giving compliments isn't sexist sweetheart. People like you are the reason that women get treated badly. All the decent and respectful guys just don't care anymore cause anytime we try to be nice we are told we are sexist so why try. I truly feel sorry for you as well, have fun voting for Hillary.

awe did i hurt your feelings? Giving compliments isn't sexist sweetheart. People like you are the reason that women get treated badly. All the decent and respectful guys just don't care anymore cause anytime we try to be nice we are told we are sexist so why try. I truly feel sorry for you as well, have fun voting for Hillary.

Tell you what: if you just happen to be at a home football game in the Fall, please let me know where. I'd love to tell your wife or daughters how nice their boobs are. Would you be OK with that?

And the fact that you've now resorted to presumptive political insults shows how weak-minded and simplistic you are.

Tell you what: if you just happen to be at a home football game in the Fall, please let me know where. I'd love to tell your wife or daughters how nice their boobs are. Would you be OK with that?

And the fact that you've now resorted to presumptive political insults shows how weak-minded and simplistic you are.

I'm fine with it. I don't for one minute get butthurt that someone else thinks anything about my wife is hot. I take it as a compliment that she is my wife. Also you are pretty sick if you think a 1 year old has nice boobs you pedo.

Reactions: BAUER1
I'm fine with it. I don't for one minute get butthurt that someone else thinks anything about my wife is hot. I take it as a compliment that she is my wife. Also you are pretty sick if you think a 1 year old has nice boobs you pedo.

Wow...nice work. You've officially hit rock bottom with your insults by calling me a "pedo". I'll PM you right before the first home game in Oxford...I'm dead serious. I'm sure your wife will be overjoyed that you have no problem with a perfect stranger ogling her boobs and commenting on them in public. And BTW...hope she doesn't clean you completely out in the divorce that's headed your way someday. Judging from your words in this thread, it's coming.

Wow...nice work. You've officially hit rock bottom with your insults by calling me a "pedo". I'll PM you right before the first home game in Oxford...I'm dead serious. I'm sure your wife will be overjoyed that you have no problem with a perfect stranger ogling her boobs and commenting on them in public. And BTW...hope she doesn't clean you completely out in the divorce that's headed your way someday. Judging from your words in this thread, it's coming.

Nah she knows her place but thanks for playing. It's fun trolling you.

Nah she knows her place but thanks for playing. It's fun trolling you.

"She knows her place." This speaks VOLUMES about your obviously immature view on women. I'll make sure she knows this is your attitude about her when I meet her. Still completely serious about this. I'll PM you before the first home game.

"She knows her place." This speaks VOLUMES about your obviously immature view on women. I'll make sure she knows this is your attitude about her when I meet her. Still completely serious about this. I'll PM you before the first home game.

Is it ok if i bring my girlfriend with us too?

I think I'd let somebody keyhole my room & record me dressing for $55 mil

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT