ADVERTISEMENT

What are you addicted to and how does it negatively affect your life?

Reb Talking18

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lane competed with himself to give up red meat and alcohol which takes some serious willpower. It inspired me to look at myself and see how I can improve. We all have something we can work at in life to provide a better sense of satisfaction and self worth in today’s chaotic and unforgiving world.

I’ll start: My phone is probably my biggest addiction overall. I constantly am checking it even if I know there is no reason to. Haha I’m doing it right now. I’m addicted to caffeine, nicotine and I teeter on the edge of addiction to alcohol. I used to be addicted to weed in a sense, although I’d much more consider it a habit that was hard to kick and not a physiological addiction.

My addiction/love for drinking obviously isn’t good for my health long term. I also want to be in peak physical condition and it is the only thing holding me back from really being happy with the shape I’m in.

I want to try something like Lane did because I’m competitive and want to challenge myself.
Would be interested to get different opinions and see if people struggle with similar things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.