Sep 3, 2017
Yesterdays's podcast is incredible!!

Can't spell, he's a rapist?
What does he run?
4.38?
Can he catch?
He can?
DONE

I seriously laughed out loud. It's one of the best podcasts I’ve ever heard from this beat. I listen to a lot of Ole Miss-related podcasts, including Talk of Champions which I enjoy because sometimes I liked to have my own perspective as a fan reinforced. However, I'd rather be told how it is and not how I wish it were more times than not.This much I know, college football in 2021 is pure, unbridled chaos.

Look at Oklahoma; their compliance department just tweeted

because some of their coaches were practically recruiting against the program while on its payroll. Listen to Neal when he talks about coaches and the leverage they hold over the program. I seriously encourage everyone to enjoy things where they are for the time that they are here, and like many things in life, nothing is ever guaranteed. Don't get so wound up on the Kiffin leaving talk. I'm choosing to trust Keith Carter. Of all people, he is absolutely preparing for every scenario with thorough deliberation. 3 NY6 bowls in 7 years. There aren't a ton of programs that can claim that type of success. This is the second coach who is doing it by the way, so act like we've been here before.

TLDR
Enjoy the Bowl game and stop worrying so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.