ADVERTISEMENT

Would this situation be different

I take it you are not a Christian. I can assure you he is no Swaggart. But he would do very well as a pastor. Freeze is a Christian man who walks the walk.
What part of the bible details pay for play schemes in college sports? Old or New Testament?

What part of the bible details pay for play schemes in college sports? Old or New Testament?

Which allegation says he paid players to pay or Ole Miss payed players to pay? While you are at it you might want to explain about the SUV that Bo Davis delivered to Simmons but Simmons wouldn't accept it so Davis left it in the parking lot at his school. Also you might want to ask DJ Fluker about receiving money to play at Bama. He admitted he received money to play.

Which allegation says he paid players to pay or Ole Miss payed players to pay? While you are at it you might want to explain about the SUV that Bo Davis delivered to Simmons but Simmons wouldn't accept it so Davis left it in the parking lot at his school. Also you might want to ask DJ Fluker about receiving money to play at Bama. He admitted he received money to play.
Cool, could you show me the LOI from the NCAA on those matters?

I'll hang up and listen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT