ADVERTISEMENT

Zreb, your thoughts on year 2 under beard?

scwilkers

4-Year Starter
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2012
Everyone on the Grove is going on about the potential, just wonder what you think. I think OM committed to giving him the pieces to put together a competitive team. I also think he is a coach who can put them in the right spots to succeed. It's nice to actually be hopeful about basketball again

Everyone on the Grove is going on about the potential, just wonder what you think. I think OM committed to giving him the pieces to put together a competitive team. I also think he is a coach who can put them in the right spots to succeed. It's nice to actually be hopeful about basketball again

There's no reason for me to think he can't. He was likely more disappointed the us given the transfers in last year and their dismal performance. I thought tall would ether be points under the basket or non for opposition. We had neither. Had to go back to the portal excuse but assembling these one shot and done teams is very difficult. Beard carrys a following that should pay off in time recruiting hs talent that is good and sticks. DK the background on the AR job but delighted he's here with plan.

Reactions: scwilkers
There's no reason for me to think he can't. He was likely more disappointed the us given the transfers in last year and their dismal performance. I thought tall would ether be points under the basket or non for opposition. We had neither. Had to go back to the portal excuse but assembling these one shot and done teams is very difficult. Beard carrys a following that should pay off in time recruiting hs talent that is good and sticks. DK the background on the AR job but delighted he's here with plan.
I think that's a reasonable assessment. Gotta think he has to start building a foundation with bol and maybe some others going forward. If he can get some cohesion, I think he can coach well enough to make a decent run. Have to rebuild in the portal this year, sadly, but maybe less so going forward. Can't miss on the bigs like we did though.

I think that's a reasonable assessment. Gotta think he has to start building a foundation with bol and maybe some others going forward. If he can get some cohesion, I think he can coach well enough to make a decent run. Have to rebuild in the portal this year, sadly, but maybe less so going forward. Can't miss on the bigs like we did though.
The Hubbard flip has been a dagger and could have been a solid cornerstone, but that's history.

Reactions: scwilkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT