ADVERTISEMENT

A little perspective ... The Case Against 'Others' ... besides Ole Miss

Olereb48

Rookie
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2004
There's so much flack out on the NCAA / Ole Miss issue, that it seems no one else is guilty of anything. OK, let's be fair, here's a link to some history of other NCAA investigations that might ( and I stress 'might') put a little perspective into the issue. Enjoy!... Hoddy Toddy

http://static.espn.go.com/ncf/s/2001/1126/1284940.html

You have linked that article on at least 4 different threads. I think you've got the message out.

I'm laughing.

That neck wants OM football to be relevant so badly. He's envious of Bama to the point that it's sad. I can't say that I blame him. It would suck to pull for a team that hasn't won anything since the invention of color television.

Ole Miss beat Bama in two of the three major men's sports last year and all three major men's sports the year before. I'd say we're pretty relevant. We seem to have your number.

I'm laughing.

That neck wants OM football to be relevant so badly. He's envious of Bama to the point that it's sad. I can't say that I blame him. It would suck to pull for a team that hasn't won anything since the invention of color television.
I'm laughing.

You do realize who's board you're on right TB? Seems the obsession/being envious lies on you pal. Highly doubt anyone here is trolling the Bama boards. But don't be sad cupcake, Bama might break the streak this year, though I'm betting Bama loses.

Reactions: HightowerReb
There's so much flack out on the NCAA / Ole Miss issue, that it seems no one else is guilty of anything. OK, let's be fair, here's a link to some history of other NCAA investigations that might ( and I stress 'might') put a little perspective into the issue. Enjoy!... Hoddy Toddy

http://static.espn.go.com/ncf/s/2001/1126/1284940.html

Thank you! The NCAA has never turned a blind eye to teams paying players either on NSD, or after. The Ole Miss fans here that think this will all blow over with 'maybe a few scholarships lost' needed to see this.

I'm laughing.

You sound like you're in tears because Ole Miss and Freeze skull drag your team every year.

These guys still obsessed with this Ole Miss board. LMAO!!! Think they been trolling about a year now. Yes, one year and still obsessed with us..LMAO again! I guess they alternate all SEC boards...what a life. Would even be more pathetic and obsessed if it was just OM board. Keep trolling children it's now freaking hilarious watching your obsession with this program.

You sound like you're in tears because Ole Miss and Freeze skull drag your team every year.

If getting two fluke wins while getting outgained in both is "skull drug" then I would love to hear your definition of what the 38-10 loss to UF and 42-3 loss to TCU were. Bama doesn't win every game but we damn sure don't get "skull drug". We are circled on every team's schedule and obviously won't win them all. Meanwhile your program loses to laughing stocks such as Memphis in the same season that your fan base claims as the program's best in over 50. Sad.

If I don't respond in a timely manner it's because I'm polishing our latest two SEC title trophies and a Natty. Enjoy your holiday if you don't have to work this weekend.

Reactions: billywaynebama
These guys still obsessed with this Ole Miss board. LMAO!!! Think they been trolling about a year now. Yes, one year and still obsessed with us..LMAO again! I guess they alternate all SEC boards...what a life. Would even be more pathetic and obsessed if it was just OM board. Keep trolling children it's now freaking hilarious watching your obsession with this program.

I post on Auburn's board and we have beaten them 6 of the last 8 years, including 2 in a row. It's just funny to point at how dumb most of the posters here are.

You're mad about being skull dragged by Ole Miss the last two years.

Two wins by a combined 12 points is a skull dragging? I remember Ole Miss fans rushed the field in 2014 and tore the goalposts down after beating Bama. I felt sorry for your fanbase, tbh.

Any Rebel fan who attempted to post anti Bama stuff on their board would be banned immediately. They used to ban all LSU posters there. I was banned for 3 years for stating I thought the Ole Miss defensive line was better than Bama's a few years ago. Every player on the Ole Miss D line played in the NFL. Peria Jerry was a first round draft pick.

Any Rebel fan who attempted to post anti Bama stuff on their board would be banned immediately. They used to ban all LSU posters there. I was banned for 3 years for stating I thought the Ole Miss defensive line was better than Bama's a few years ago.

I believe that as much as I do your claim that the lead NCAA investigator in Ole Miss' case admitted to being a huge Alabama fan. Especially since I googled who the lead investigator on the case was, and nothing came up.

Again, we need to talk about what is considered a skull dragging. If your wins over Alabama meet that criteria, then most of the SEC skull drags Ole Miss on a yearly basis. Sometimes Memphis does as well. (LOL)

You need to think more before you post.

That TCU beatdown in 2015 was the most violent whipping I think I've ever seen. And I was rooting for OM. They really let the league down. That was the definition of "skull drug".

That TCU beatdown in 2015 was the most violent whipping I think I've ever seen. And I was rooting for OM. They really let the league down. That was the definition of "skull drug".
That TCU game? It happens! They were ready for us, and we were not for them. No one is talking about the butt whipping we put on OSU in the Sugar Bowl. Give credit where credit is due! Overall, we have much better teams than past decades, and ascending into more prominence, in spite of the NCAA, which we'll overcome. We've got better athletes, and will play to the level or exceed that level of any team we play. Yes, we do have hiccups along the way, but I like our direction. On average, we are doing very well!

That TCU game? It happens! They were ready for us, and we were not for them. No one is talking about the butt whipping we put on OSU in the Sugar Bowl. Give credit where credit is due! Overall, we have much better teams than past decades, and ascending into more prominence, in spite of the NCAA, which we'll overcome. We've got better athletes, and will play to the level or exceed that level of any team we play. Yes, we do have hiccups along the way, but I like our direction. On average, we are doing very well!

I had to remind one of the idiotic members of your fanbase (Lyman Stone) because he apparently forgot about the TCU game before he posted about Bama losing a game by 6 points. He's definitely not the brightest OM supporter. You've tried to reason with him on why OM is being investigated but he doesn't listen to you. He's the poster child for denial.

I had to remind one of the idiotic members of your fanbase (Lyman Stone) because he apparently forgot about the TCU game before he posted about Bama losing a game by 6 points. He's definitely not the brightest OM supporter. You've tried to reason with him on why OM is being investigated but he doesn't listen to you. He's the poster child for denial.
I try to be objective in my posts even if it favors another squad. In all fairness to Lyman, I've posted some bad ones-we all do. His are not bad-he's a fan, not an idiot, and knows Alabama can be beat and has lost to teams that they should have beat. Alabama is still great and deserves much respect, though I think we do, too. NCs are nothing to sneeze at. But OM can't ever be taken lightly or you'll get your butt handed to you. Hey, I need to get something straight. Seriously. Is the NCAA still investigating y'all or is that rumor and speculation?

Oops 19 violations ... Think the tables are turned. Just opened the door for a 4 year probe cheaters!

Thanks for sending the link. (Sorry that Turd Broker got angry with you.)

Thanks? You should be pissed off at that guy for giving you false hope that OM won't be absolutely hammered with sanctions. You should be thanking me for delivering a healthy dose of reality.

Thanks for being on our site with a BAMA opinion...with nothing to do with your time! Lmao! Sad!!! Just cracked the door up to sniffin ....LMAO!!!! I see doooom coming! Just wait ! I hear this is a was an opinion from your law firm hired by Bama to try play the " we are gonna report the little stuff to divert the the football stuff" have to thank Mullen one this one! Going to be fun to watch!

Thanks for being on our site with a BAMA opinion...with nothing to do with your time! Lmao! Sad!!! Just cracked the door up to sniffin ....LMAO!!!! I see doooom coming! Just wait ! I hear this is a was an opinion from your law firm hired by Bama to try play the " we are gonna report the little stuff to divert the the football stuff" have to thank Mullen one this one! Going to be fun to watch!

I post on many boards. This one just happens to be the most oblivious to reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT