ADVERTISEMENT

A little perspective ... The Case Against 'Others' ... besides Ole Miss

It's fun watching Saban get skulldragged in his own town, by Freeze and Ole Miss.
It wasn't a skull dragging, Lyman Stone, especially when Coker came in. We were ready for Alabama, played aggressively, and exposed their weaknesses at that time of the season. Alabama is great at adjusting and resiliency because they are loaded and full of depth. Hence, they won the NC. Now, if we play like that again against FSU with that same effort, we'll blow them out of the water. Can't wait for Sept. 5th.

You're scared because Saban and Bama have been skull dragged by Ole Miss two years in a row. LMAO

Morons are scary! LMAO!

g-spt-120705-hugh-freeze-1109p.grid-6x3.jpg

You've personally won nothing. You give yourself credit for someone else's achievement. What a loser! LMAO

I am a Champion because the team you think I cheer for won a NC and owns Ole Miss.

You are a chump cause you cheer for a guy that you admitted to me is a moron.

LMAO!!!!!!

Morons are scary! LMAO!

g-spt-120705-hugh-freeze-1109p.grid-6x3.jpg
That moron has your so called greatest coach in history crying and pleading to everyone to stop him from beating him at his own game. I don't blame him though. It doesn't look well on a resume when a coach 6 years out of coaching high school girls basketball takes you to the woodshed 2 years in a row. It's so bad he's hiring his former coaches to set in the play booth with binoculars and radio the plays down. Sabans fear got caught unexpectedly on national TV. I'd rather get beat head to head than to have to steal plays from a team on the field. Especially a team that you claim to be so irrelevant. It's obvious your coach don't share the same views.

That moron has your so called greatest coach in history crying and pleading to everyone to stop him from beating him at his own game. I don't blame him though. It doesn't look well on a resume when a coach 6 years out of coaching high school girls basketball takes you to the woodshed 2 years in a row. It's so bad he's hiring his former coaches to set in the play booth with binoculars and radio the plays down. Sabans fear got caught unexpectedly on national TV. I'd rather get beat head to head than to have to steal plays from a team on the field. Especially a team that you claim to be so irrelevant. It's obvious your coach don't share the same views.
I'd rather just win championships. To each their own I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT