ADVERTISEMENT

Former Tide Assistant

Nah, telemarketing and cold calling are for losers and underlings. I can pay some numbskull like you $10 an hour to do it and give my team leads to go close the business. Again don't beg for a job because you aren't qualified.

Little Willy, I'm sure you know all about the life of an entry level employee, in the land of cubicles. [roll]

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

Reactions: rebintideland
At least his team will still be playing this fall. While you'll be here in a circle jerk with the other sidewalkers lamenting about how 'This is all Mississippi Taters' fault!' LMAO!

Yeah, while you and Little Willy are here swinging from each others nuts. Try not to lose to Ole Miss again. [roll]
174330d1384663096-when-auburn-beats-bama-how-many-you-front-running-bama-fans-going-bama-jpg.jpg

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

Reactions: rebintideland
What this about this assistant coach fired for breaking the saban rule,,,,, which was put in place to keep saban from doing it,,,, and he has to fire a coach for doing it again ? and bama don't cheat?

2 to 0

qbhit.0.gif
qbhit.0.gif
qbhit.0.gif

What this about this assistant coach fired for breaking the saban rule,,,,, which was put in place to keep saban from doing it,,,, and he has to fire a coach for doing it again ? and bama don't cheat?

2 to 0

qbhit.0.gif
qbhit.0.gif
qbhit.0.gif

Rev Freeze flew down to Tuscaloosa and prayed with Saban about it, so we're good now.

Did he pray for little Nicky's bad temper? Like acting out when he gets beat?

Nope, and that's why Bama got massive probation.

Ole Miss didn't self-report payments to Tunsil and the 2013 class, and they are about to go on massive probation as well. Maybe Ole Miss will learn to stop cheating like Bama did. Not betting on it, though.

LOL. "Maybe Ole Miss will learn to stop cheating like Bama did." You don't even believe that. "Maybe Ole Miss will learn to cheat and not get caught." would be a more correct phrase.

LOL. "Maybe Ole Miss will learn to stop cheating like Bama did." You don't even believe that. "Maybe Ole Miss will learn to cheat and not get caught." would be a more correct phrase.
And there it is. Ole Miss friends you are in for a real treat here, the biggest LSU homer on Rivals! @Bill_D!!

Last edited:
Davis got caught in Macon recruiting Simmons the day before Signing Day. Pictures and all. Saban doesn't have him resign for secondary violations. He was visiting elsewhere as well. This is just the beginning of a very serious NCAA investigation.

If you are talking about Tyler Simmons who signed with UGA, he doesn't live in Macon or near Macon. So if he was in Macon he was seeing someone else, if he was seeing Tyler Simmons he wasn't in Macon.

2-0 Freezus the Christian man owns little Nikki satan!!!! No matter how many championships you quote no matter what!!! Satan is scarked to death of Hugh! Thus the hiring of coaches to steal signals thus all of the bitching and complaints to the NCAA and SEC, thus you on this board trolling every day!

The fact that you keep coming back and trolling just makes me tingle ,,,,cuz I know I am getting to you. It's like reliving my exit from Bryant Deny last year with all the sad bama faces!

Ole miss is here and you are going to have to deal with it !!!! We are a little second tier school that gives you fits.

Why else do you troll daily!!!!

We own you!!!!

2-0 Freezus the Christian man owns little Nikki satan!!!! No matter how many championships you quote no matter what!!! Satan is scarked to death of Hugh! Thus the hiring of coaches to steal signals thus all of the bitching and complaints to the NCAA and SEC, thus you on this board trolling every day!

The fact that you keep coming back and trolling just makes me tingle ,,,,cuz I know I am getting to you. It's like reliving my exit from Bryant Deny last year with all the sad bama faces!

Ole miss is here and you are going to have to deal with it !!!! We are a little second tier school that gives you fits.

Why else do you troll daily!!!!

We own you!!!!

By the way Billy Wayne and Ghost are the same guy. I don't know how he does it unless he quits and rejoins or something but the ghost should have 100,000 posts or more. He is a professional board flamer if there is such a thing. I don't think he does anything else.

And there it is. Ole Miss friends you are in for a real treat here, the biggest LSU homer on Rivals! @Bill_D!!

These guys know me well and know I'm a strong LSU fan. I have been posting on this board sporadically ever since it has existed and used to be called Colonel Reb or something. I am not considered someone they would like to hang like you or your alter ego, Billy Wayne.

These guys know me well and know I'm a strong LSU fan. I have been posting on this board sporadically ever since it has existed and used to be called Colonel Reb or something. I am not considered someone they would like to hang like you or your alter ego, Billy Wayne.
Don't be so angry.

By the way Billy Wayne and Ghost are the same guy. I don't know how he does it unless he quits and rejoins or something but the ghost should have 100,000 posts or more. He is a professional board flamer if there is such a thing. I don't think he does anything else.
It's a shame someone who has been around as long as you is either such a huge dunce or so naive that you believe I am Ghost.

Lol. Anybody but Bama. You'd make a great goober.

Billywaynebammer is the perfect example of the 80% of the Alabama Crimson Tide nation who never attended a class at the University of Alabama, didn't graduate from high school and who spent his dream vacation at the Bryant Museum in Tuscaloosa. If you go to a game on a Saturday night at Bryant-Denny Stadium a majority of the people in the stadium fall into this category.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT