ADVERTISEMENT

Former Tide Assistant

Oct 23, 2012
is being investigated ???? Bo Davis is being investigated for recruiting violations.
What say ye ghost?? Cheater Cheater

is being investigated ???? Bo Davis is being investigated for recruiting violations.
What say ye ghost?? Cheater Cheater

Already addressed it last week, I don't run from the truth like most Rebs here. Davis visited a recruit during the Dead Period. Saban found out about it and asked him, and Davis denied it. Saban found out Davis lied to him, and fired him.

That's how you handle cheaters. That's why Ole Miss is under NCAA investigation and Alabama is not.

Guarantee you it was for more than visiting during the Dead Period. He'd never fire Davis for just that. It's far more serious than that. Offering $'s to recruits is the charge.

No No you don't get off that easy. Saban told him to do it and got caught. Then fired him.
You are full of $hit. Saban cheats and it ok . No No . Cheater

No No you don't get off that easy. Saban told him to do it and got caught. Then fired him.
You are full of $hit. Saban cheats and it ok . No No . Cheater

You're confused: When Alabama cheats, you hear about it from Alabama, cause we are proactively monitoring our program and we understand that cheating HURTS your program in the long-term, it never helps.

When Ole Miss cheats, we hear about it from the NCAA when they announce that they are investigating Ole Miss. Why? Cause Ole Miss buries its cheating and tries to hide it from the NCAA and everyone else.

Ole Miss coddles cheaters, if they have and morals, Freeze would have been fired years ago.

So, are
You're confused: When Alabama cheats, you hear about it from Alabama, cause we are proactively monitoring our program and we understand that cheating HURTS your program in the long-term, it never helps.

When Ole Miss cheats, we hear about it from the NCAA when they announce that they are investigating Ole Miss. Why? Cause Ole Miss buries its cheating and tries to hide it from the NCAA and everyone else.

Ole Miss coddles cheaters, if they have and morals, Freeze would have been fired years ago.

So, you are saying that Bama self reported that $200,000 payment for Albert Means?

Reactions: The Cowtown Kid
Cheaters.....no denying and NCAA don't care if he resigned...Rectal probe coming. " once cheater always cheater".. Quote by yours truly " the ghost"... That has a sad life but troll. So sad my man ! So sad...look in the mirror and get a life cause all you have is this forum! 0 life 0 life!

So, are

So, you are saying that Bama self reported that $200,000 payment for Albert Means?

Nope, and that's why Bama got massive probation.

Ole Miss didn't self-report payments to Tunsil and the 2013 class, and they are about to go on massive probation as well. Maybe Ole Miss will learn to stop cheating like Bama did. Not betting on it, though.

And refresh my memory how many times Bumma has been on probation? I think it matches the number of NC they claim. I guess we heard from the turders every time they were investigated? Also, Bo Davis was dropping some serious coin on the recuriting trail.

And refresh my memory how many times Bumma has been on probation? I think it matches the number of NC they claim. I guess we heard from the turders every time they were investigated? Also, Bo Davis was dropping some serious coin on the recuriting trail.

No he wasn't. He visited a recruit during Dead Period when contact is prohibited. Saban asked him about it, and he denied. Then Saban found out he did it, and fired him.

That's how a program handles cheating. Freeze should take notes, if he had done the same thing, Ole Miss wouldn't be under NCAA investigation right now.

Nope, and that's why Bama got massive probation.

Ole Miss didn't self-report payments to Tunsil and the 2013 class, and they are about to go on massive probation as well. Maybe Ole Miss will learn to stop cheating like Bama did. Not betting on it, though.

The facts will come out in 3 weeks. I can live with them. You'll have to. Tunsil is the most investigated player in the history of college football. the NCAA knows what color socks he wore every day.

The facts will come out in 3 weeks. I can live with them. You'll have to. Tunsil is the most investigated player in the history of college football. the NCAA knows what color socks he wore every day.

All that's coming out in 3 weeks is Ole Miss' response to the NOA. Unless they try to stall it again.

Chris Vaughn stalled it. You aren't very smart are you. Ole Miss wants it to hurry up and be over so the 4 star and 5 star players can come on down.

If that was the case then they would have released the NOA back in January if there was nothing to any of this.

We're still waiting to see it. And how do you think Indianapolis reacted when Tunsil admitted on live TV that he took money from an Ole Miss coach after telling them he did not?

Yeah....this is all over in 3 weeks. LMAO!

Reactions: billywaynebammer
If that was the case then they would have released the NOA back in January if there was nothing to any of this.

We're still waiting to see it. And how do you think Indianapolis reacted when Tunsil admitted on live TV that he took money from an Ole Miss coach after telling them he did not?

Yeah....this is all over in 3 weeks. LMAO!

Yep. Tunsil took money from Ole Miss. Every football player gets rent and utility money. It's part of their scholarship.

Reactions: RebelCPA
The NCAA isn't buying your 'Opportunity Fund' nonsense. That's why you got a NOA.

The PLOI is next. Over in 3 weeks? Bless your heart...

Guess where I'm from Ghost. Tuscaloosa. Born in Druid City Hospital. Grew up on the corner of Greensboro Ave. and 15th St right next to the Nazarene church. bama season tickets have been in my family for over 60 years. Johnny Mack Brown was a cousin. I was in Tuscaloosa a month ago for a funeral of an uncle. I know what goes on in Tuscaloosa. Be nervous. My relatives like to brag about their gifts to players.

Lol, I haven't seen this kind of delusion before outside of Lee County, Alabama. I guess it is something systemic of mid-tier SEC programs.

Guess where I'm from Ghost. Tuscaloosa. Born in Druid City Hospital. Grew up on the corner of Greensboro Ave. and 15th St right next to the Nazarene church. bama season tickets have been in my family for over 60 years. Johnny Mack Brown was a cousin. I was in Tuscaloosa a month ago for a funeral of an uncle. I know what goes on in Tuscaloosa. Be nervous. My relatives like to brag about their gifts to players.

All programs have boosters that cheat, simply the nature of the beast. Few programs have coaches that work with boosters to facilitate that cheating.

The ones that do, get investigated by the NCAA.

All programs have boosters that cheat, simply the nature of the beast. Few programs have coaches that work with boosters to facilitate that cheating.

The ones that do, get investigated by the NCAA.

I know a lot Ghost. The NCAA needs to get off their butts and start paying players like they said they were going to do.

No he wasn't. He visited a recruit during Dead Period when contact is prohibited. Saban asked him about it, and he denied. Then Saban found out he did it, and fired him.

That's how a program handles cheating. Freeze should take notes, if he had done the same thing, Ole Miss wouldn't be under NCAA investigation right now.
Yes he did!!!! Money and visits. The hammer is coming down in T-town.NCAA on the way.

If you have any information about Alabama cheating then please forward your information to the NCAA. We don't coddle cheaters.

I don't care Ghost. I don't live and die for Ole Miss football. My self esteem isn't tied to National Championships in football.(good thing). Ole Miss winning a NC won't change my life one iota. You seem to care though because you live on this board. You don't see Arkansas fans here gloating over this Ole Miss mess. Why? Because they beat us the two years we beat Bama. The NCAA is already in T Town. Head coaches don't fire assistants for secondary violations and that's what is being reported right now. Bama could self impose sanctions and wash away improper visits. It's bigger than that Ghost. Hang on. We could see a NC stripped.

I don't care Ghost. I don't live and die for Ole Miss football. My self esteem isn't tied to National Championships in football.(good thing). Ole Miss winning a NC won't change my life one iota. You seem to care though because you live on this board. You don't see Arkansas fans here gloating over this Ole Miss mess. Why? Because they beat us the two years we beat Bama. The NCAA is already in T Town. Head coaches don't fire assistants for secondary violations and that's what is being reported right now. Bama could self impose sanctions and wash away improper visits. It's bigger than that Ghost. Hang on. We could see a NC stripped.
"The NCAA is going to strip your NC!" Said everyone in the SEC since 2009.

Lol. You hate us because we win.

"The NCAA is going to strip your NC!" Said everyone in the SEC since 2009.

Lol. You hate us because we win.

Tide fans are on this board doing all the hating. Not one Rebel poster is on the Bama site. We lost 4 games and no Ole Miss fans are on those teams' websites. You lost a game. Get over it. You are not going undefeated every year. Neither are we. Ole Miss fans can accept that but Tide fans can't. Personally, I think it would be pretty stupid of Ole Miss fans to be throwing smack around on the Arkansas board. Just like I think it's pretty stupid of Tide fans to be here throwing smack around. Tide fans should be on the Arkansas board thanking them for pulling off a miraculous play to defeat Ole Miss and hand Alabama the SEC Championship. Had Ole Miss beaten Arkansas, Alabama would not have played in the SECC game nor been in the playoffs.

Tide fans are on this board doing all the hating. Not one Rebel poster is on the Bama site. We lost 4 games and no Ole Miss fans are on those teams' websites. You lost a game. Get over it. You are not going undefeated every year. Neither are we. Ole Miss fans can accept that but Tide fans can't. Personally, I think it would be pretty stupid of Ole Miss fans to be throwing smack around on the Arkansas board. Just like I think it's pretty stupid of Tide fans to be here throwing smack around. Tide fans should be on the Arkansas board thanking them for pulling off a miraculous play to defeat Ole Miss and hand Alabama the SEC Championship. Had Ole Miss beaten Arkansas, Alabama would not have played in the SECC game nor been in the playoffs.
Stop whining. We are here because you are in the news lately. Welcome to the big leagues, kid. The more success you enjoy, the bigger target you become.

Davis got caught in Macon recruiting Simmons the day before Signing Day. Pictures and all. Saban doesn't have him resign for secondary violations. He was visiting elsewhere as well. This is just the beginning of a very serious NCAA investigation.

Nick Saban does. He fired an off-field assistant for giving HaHa $300 to fix his car to get home. And what got Davis fired was lying about the trip. Saban confronted him about it and he denied it. Saban later found out Davis lied to him, and gave him one chance to resign before he canned him. And Davis was a good friend of Nick's. But Nick doesn't coddle cheaters.

Dont assume that just because Ole Miss covers up cheating that every other program does the same. Some schools understand that cheating ultimately hurts the school, it never helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT