ADVERTISEMENT

Goodness, Ole Miss slid all the way to #7?

Wow your such a loser with no life!! We're going to beat the hell out of Bama and MSU so get ready loser!!

Yep. We lost a recruit to bammer....and took five of theirs.

Michigan took one of theirs. Mith'ippi tate took one. Crybaby bammer chicken fryer applies selective mathematics to everyone's signing class. Of course, with his screwball logic, bammer wins everything. [roll] I guess that's what fried chicken grease does to one's brain. [laughing]

Reactions: Fishing123
56969b4f9af97.image.jpg

That must be the 2nd place trophy after the Ole Miss, bammer game last year.

Reactions: Fishing123
You sit in a cubicle in a JC Penny's suit, cold call telemarketing garbage securities in Hokey Pokey, Alabammer. What a gold mine you have! [laughing]

Forget these redneck assholes. How retarded does someone have to be to spend their time on other message boards talking trash? These Bama faggits are just sore from that ass stomping they have been taking from the Rebels and scared about the one coming this year too.

Never argue with idiots, they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Forget these redneck assholes. How retarded does someone have to be to spend their time on other message boards talking trash? These Bama faggits are just sore from that ass stomping they have been taking from the Rebels and scared about the one coming this year too.

Never argue with idiots, they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lol, the only sore asses around here are from you redneck rebel/bears/whatever cherishing a loss over the real SEC champs and NC winners. Bow down, peasants. Your king is here.

Lol, the only sore asses around here are from you redneck rebel/bears/whatever cherishing a loss over the real SEC champs and NC winners. Bow down, peasants. Your king is here.

Ok. You win Billy Jack. Now go fvck yourself wierdo.

Ha Bama...why would they waste their time unless they were interbred( not out of the question though). State Trolls always have been ...yoda talk. They work at Arby's so just ask them to make your RB with " no mayo"! Seems to either confuse them or they just keep following what Arby's has trained them to do? Not sure? They seem confused and keep a dialogue going after a simple order. I just want no mayo!

Last edited:
Ha Bama...why would they waste their time unless they were interbred( not out of the question though). State Trolls always have been ...yoga talk. They work at Arby's so just ask them to make your RB with " no mayo"! Seems to either confuse them or they just keep following what Arby's has trained them to do? Not sure? They seem confused and keep a dialogue going after a simple order. I just want no mayo!
Interbred? What kind of Mississippi incest is that?

I don't like mayo..watching my weight...really not hard order Arby's ...no mayo please

Looks like you don't like living past 40 if you don't get off that fast food diet. From that picture you look to weight about 270 and be about 5'6. As I'm sure your doctor has told you, that's dangerously obese.

Get help, son.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT