ADVERTISEMENT

Goodness, Ole Miss slid all the way to #7?

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

longcat.jpg

I need to keep my svelte 700lb. Figure up because I'm asking you please no mayo! Figure I can stay under 800lbs. With that simple request??? Wow you are dim when I order a simple request? No mayo please...Arby's not happy with your belligerence !

Poor wittle bammer crybaby, chicken fryer has run out of things to say and his buddy billywaynebobbit bailed out on him...What's the matter? You gonna cry? You can join billywaynebobbit and have a "group cry". [roll]
While kicking you around is amusing, I had better things to do last night than toy with you.

Not even certain what gives you the right to speak to me, since you are nothing but PWT. Go drink your Schlitz and watch some TV "rasslin" or something and let us Champions run your board.

Last edited:
While kicking you around is amusing, I had better things to do last night than toy with you.

Check the timestamps...Advocate was on here posting till 3am this morning. Who was he talking to?!? LMAO!

Damn....I actually feel sorry for him and now we know why he is so angry about fast food jobs.

Last edited:

Not even certain what gives you the right to speak to me, since you are nothing but PWT. Go drink your Schlitz and watch some TV "rasslin" or something and let us Champions run your board.

billywayneBobbit, PWT accounts for 99% of the bammer t shirt fans, like yourself, who never attended a class there. Now run along Mr. Big Time telemarketer and make those phone calls...Don't forget your script. [roll]

Last edited:
billywayneBobbit, PWT accounts for 99% of the bammer t shirt fans, like yourself, who never attended a class there. Now run along Mr. Big Time telemarketer and make those phone calls...Don't forget your script. [roll]
Not even the correct industry. You continue to be s total dumbass.

Not even the correct industry. You continue to be s total dumbass.

Did you meet your 100 cold call quota today, Mr. Big Time Investment Advice Telemarketer? You should have the script memorized by now. Keep selling those garbage securities as a "sound investment" to the unsuspecting and "low information" types...Like your friends and family. [roll]

Wittle crybaby bammer boy has permission to use his parent's computer...But only until 10 pm and then it's turned off.
[roll]

Damn you jumped right on that, replied in under 60 seconds!

You're just here mashing the F5 key till you see a new post then POUNCE!

And he'll be doing it for the next 10 hours straight! LMAO!

billywayneBobbit, Mr. Big Time Telemarketer of garbage securities, you might as well be one, living at home with your parents. You need to make more cold calls and generate more business. Then you might earn enough to move out on your own and rent your own trailer. [roll]
You bore me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT