ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: I'm turning to the board only as a last resort ......

26reb

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2005
Charlestown , R.I.
I've really been grappling with this situation and don't know where else to turn and since it does involve another board member (we'll just call him Jacks9Moon so as not to cause any undue embarrasment for him) i'll defer to the board's judgement . Ok , here's the deal , Jacks9Moon is getting married and i've been asked to participate as a groomsman but unfortunately i've already "participated" with the bride to be (if you get my drift) , leaving me in a very awkward position . Not only that , i have knowledge of several other groomsmen (including the best man) , "participating" with the little tramp ... err , excuse me bride to be . I'm sure the board can see my dilemna and i'll trust your collective judgement in this very , very awkward situation ...... i've truly searched my soul (and Emily Post) and just cannot decide what is proper ? ? ? Oh , did i forget to mention the lovely bride to be is pregnant ......

Wow. 10 days post signing day, and look how far we've come.

Kind of funny, but doesn't sound real. Especially if he is a member of this board, then you just told him.

I would suggest going to church as a group, sounds like ya'll need it ALOT!!!!!!

You my friend have earned yourself an appearance on daytime trash TV.

Originally posted by Hannitized:
Dude you have to confess before the whore ends up costing him a fortune in $ and misery. Woman....is she hot?

Smokin' , think dirty blonde Salma Hayak ......
This post was edited on 2/13 11:25 AM by 26reb

If all the "fellas" messed around with her before she got with your friend, it shouldnt be too awkward. BUT if it was after....well my friend yawll are not just that. Thats always a no-no....dont you know, bros before hoes.

However though, tell your friend straight up. Let him exactly what he's getting into.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT