ADVERTISEMENT

Why not try Hibbler at

Walking home drunk can still get someone arrested. Don't believe me, look it up. I'd hate for you to have to unfriend your friend because they made a single bad decision.
Then I have a flight from Panama City to Oxford the next morning. Must stay sober. VFR. Hopefully we'll win the FSU game as my mood will be better.

Last edited:
No, no golf. I fish out in the Gulf or fly somewhere.

You ever need to fill a trip let me know, i'm up for fishing anywhere. We got back from Venice Louisiana in July. Limited on red snapper and caught some yellowfin and blackfin tuna.

An MIP is a minor in possession of alcohol

You ever need to fill a trip let me know, i'm up for fishing anywhere. We got back from Venice Louisiana in July. Limited on red snapper and caught some yellowfin and blackfin tuna.

An MIP is a minor in possession of alcohol
Thanks for the MIP deal. I usually troll around the whistle buoy 2 miles south of the Panama City pass. King mackerel and Spanish. Plan on doing this on Monday before the FSU game with an eye on the weather. You're invited. We'll get back before the game starts.How can I contact you?

Thanks for the MIP deal. I usually troll around the whistle buoy 2 miles south of the Panama City pass. King mackerel and Spanish. Plan on doing this on Monday before the FSU game with an eye on the weather. You're invited. We'll get back before the game starts.How can I contact you?

Would love to go but I will be traveling back from a wedding in Tenn. Thanks fo rthe offer though.

My info is more reliable than Steve Robertson. The Tunsil investigation is over. End of investigation. Next move is meeting with the committee. Anythig else would be a brand new investigation.

As I said, literally everything you have said about this investigation has been proven to be dead wrong. This is just the latest.

My info is more reliable than Steve Robertson. The Tunsil investigation is over. End of investigation. Next move is meeting with the committee. Anythig else would be a brand new investigation.

Well you were wrong about this as well. What's the latest you are hearing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT