ADVERTISEMENT

Your whole state sucks. I hate to travel there.

jackson is horrible. Arkansas and Mississippi just plain suck.
Ever been through that I-55 stretch from Jackson to Sardis? How about the Natchez Trace, or even Vicksburg? Or how about Oxford or Hattiesburg, or Gulfport? These places are not beautiful? You are out of your damned mind! I could go on!

Beatlesreb, beattie doesn't own a car.
Yeah, kinda get that. He's just spewing out stuff. Wonder how many beers he has consumed or did a line. A day doesn't go by that I wish I were in Mississippi-Oxford in particular-and I live in Panama City, FL, which isn't bad either. I miss Oxford, though.

jackson is horrible. Arkansas and Mississippi just plain suck.
I must confess, Jackson ain't the greatest place on the planet, and Starkville is pretty much an armpit, however, your generalized description really hurts my feelins', because if there is anybody that knows anything about sucking it is you!

I must confess, Jackson ain't the greatest place on the planet, and Starkville is pretty much an armpit, however, your generalized description really hurts my feelins', because if there is anybody that knows anything about sucking it is you!
Jackson has improved over the years, as have the highways. All that construction is about completed.

Good to see that North Mississippi is joining the 21st century and paving its roads.
That's because US 78 between Memphis and Birmingham needed to be converted to an Interstate. If it weren't for that traffic, the economy of North Mississippi would look more like that of Southern Mississippi.

Panama City is a dump.
Panama City isn't what it used to be. Meth is everywhere, but buildings are being restored in several districts. MUST get rid of the riff-raff who sell meth and other crap. Law enforcement here is on the ball, and eventually the BS crowd will leave, or be in jail (I'd shoot them if I had my way-they screwed the town up). But the beaches are still beautiful, and restaurants, bars, plentiful. Take it you've been here? Or did you just through your comment out there?

Reactions: GoHankGo
Panama City isn't what it used to be. Meth is everywhere, but buildings are being restored in several districts. MUST get rid of the riff-raff who sell meth and other crap. Law enforcement here is on the ball, and eventually the BS crowd will leave, or be in jail (I'd shoot them if I had my way-they screwed the town up). But the beaches are still beautiful, and restaurants, bars, plentiful. Take it you've been here? Or did you just through your comment out there?

Beatles, i have to disagree with you. I have seen beautiful beaches and Panama City is far from it lol. It's fun for a good time but you should travel to some islands and see real beauty.

Beatles, i have to disagree with you. I have seen beautiful beaches and Panama City is far from it lol. It's fun for a good time but you should travel to some islands and see real beauty.
Damn, it's ranked in the top 10 across the country! Could be better if a-hole Spring Breakers wouldn't trash the place, shoplift, rape women, etc! Have you been here? Those islands don't have deal with idiot Spring Breakers, either.

Mississippi - the ass crack of the south.

Entire state needs an enema.
I can tell by your profile pic you are Alabama B A C F! (Backwards Ass Country F*%#) Stay Out. Better yet stay in Alabama with the rest of your ignorant, sister marrying, tree killing, ass wipes!

Reactions: Rebelblitz
Hey i agree with the spring breakers part. And yes i have been there and done spring break there. I'm partial to the Bahama's
If you can afford to go to the Bahamas. In the meantime, it's not so bad here-just behave yourself! And that's not much to ask for. Now, the weather is beautiful and we do have a great airport-state of the art.

I can tell by your profile pic you are Alabama B A C F! (Backwards Ass Country F*%#) Stay Out. Better yet stay in Alabama with the rest of your ignorant, sister marrying, tree killing, ass wipes!
Pratt is not bad-good guy. He's responded to many of my posts and says appropriate things. If he disagrees, he tells you so-that's OK. Think he needs to give a 2nd look at Panama City beaches though.

Reactions: Friangle
Pratt is not bad-good guy. He's responded to many of my posts and says appropriate things. If he disagrees, he tells you so-that's OK. Think he needs to give a 2nd look at Panama City beaches though.
Oh was he talking to me lol?

Hey billy boy 27 to 21 43 to 37 should have been alot worse .dont give me that crap about bama winning the national champ . You should not been there if arky had not got lucky against ole miss.we are going to beat y'all against this year in Oxford which is not like Jackson .hotty toddy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT