ADVERTISEMENT

1st day w/ my rescue Husky, attacked by Pit Bull (update)

JagReb

Pre-season Playboy All-America Selection
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2019
Picked up my 8 month old female rescue Husky from the shelter yesterday where my Mom lives in a small, Delta Arkansas town. Was walking her around the block as she was making good progress getting used to us. Noticed two doors down from my Mom's house that the new thug-ass looking neighbors had THREE Pit Bulls in the back yard, kept in by whatever the standard size (ugly ass) chain linked fence is. They started barking when they saw us, but we didn't pay much mind. We turned the corner and biggest one ran from one side of the yard to the other and straight under the fence (like it wasn't even there) and took off like a missile up the 50 ft driveway towards my dog growling and snarling. I tried to position the dog behind me and forcefully yelled "get back, get back" as loud as I could. It stopped about 5 feet from me and then tried to get around me to my poor, terrified little Husky. This damn Pit looked like it was on steriods. Never seen one so damn muscular in the jaws and shoulders before. He got around and close enough to get a chomp in and she screamed bloody murder. Before I could intervene, thug-ass POS #1 comes out of the house laughing and calls the dog, which disengages.

At the top of my lungs, I yelled at him, "I will KILL that fvcking dog! I'm telling you, I will KILL that fvking dog! I will call the police and have it killed! You better control your fvcking animals!" If I would have had my pistol, which I will from now on, that thing would have been dead. Now, my 85 year old mother is afraid to take her morning walks down her own damn street because wannabe gangstas have infected the street she's lived on for 60 years. Gangsta house's other neighbors have two 5 year olds who regularly play outside. This is a tragedy waiting to happen.

Every damn pit bull in the country ought to be put down or sterilized, as far as I'm concerned.

Update 3/28: That POS dog got out of his pen (shocker) and got after a neighbor's elderly, half blind little dog today. The lady, who must be about 75, tried to intervene, which obviously could have gone very wrong. The Pit owner jumped the fence and got the dog before any permanent damage was done. The animal control lady had already left a notice on his door to contact her about the attack on my dog, which he never did. So, she showed up with the Police today and wrote him a ticket. An Officer called me and asked for a statement, which I gave. She also asked if I'd be willing to come to a hearing, which I told her I would.

Two attempted attacks in a week...these dogs are so fvcked.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News