ADVERTISEMENT

A little perspective ... The Case Against 'Others' ... besides Ole Miss

Thanks for trolling thou..Not much to do I guess!

Ohh what's coming down? Got the boys sniffin now!
I was referring to losses we have had when we were favored. You have to admit TCU was ready for us, but overall, Ole Miss is a better football team in the recent 4 years than the past 30 and then some. Compare the Fourcade or Young years to Wallace and Kelly. Much more talent now.

Last edited:
That TCU beatdown in 2015 was the most violent whipping I think I've ever seen. And I was rooting for OM. They really let the league down. That was the definition of "skull drug".
That Utah ass whipping a few years back was pretty impressive in its own right!! Don't say y'all have never been pistol whipped. That was just as embarrasing as the tcu beat down.

That TCU beatdown in 2015 was the most violent whipping I think I've ever seen. And I was rooting for OM. They really let the league down. That was the definition of "skull drug".

Saban gets his team ready for every game. Freeze doesn't. That's a weakness in our football program. We can beat anyone and lose to anyone. It we're ever to compete for a NC then this weakness needs to be corrected.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
That Utah ass whipping a few years back was pretty impressive in its own right!! Don't say y'all have never been pistol whipped. That was just as embarrasing as the tcu beat down.

Please explain to me (in your own redneck words) how 14 points equals 39.

Saban gets his team ready for every game. Freeze doesn't. That's a weakness in our football program. We can beat anyone and lose to anyone. It we're ever to compete for a NC then this weakness needs to be corrected.

He reminds me of Houston Nutt in that regards. Wins a game he shouldn't then loses a game he shouldn't.

I was referring to losses we have had when we were favored. You have to admit TCU was ready for us, but overall, Ole Miss is a better football team in the recent 4 years than the past 30 and then some. Compare the Fourcade or Young years to Wallace and Kelly. Much more talent now.

Bo Wallace played on one leg with a twisted ankle. Both our top 2 receivers(Treadwell & Sanders) missed the game Four of our starting O linemen had surgery immediately after the game. No offense doomed us.

Bo Wallace played on one leg with a twisted ankle. Both our top 2 receivers(Treadwell & Sanders) missed the game Four of our starting O linemen had surgery immediately after the game. No offense doomed us.
Still, though, their defense was overwhelming us, and Boykin was unreal. We couldn't stop them, and TCU had an agenda b/c they, in their view, got screwed in the polls. They could have whipped anyone's ass that night, even Alabama, FSU, or Ohio State. Give them some credit, Ranch.

Still, though, their defense was overwhelming us, and Boykin was unreal. We couldn't stop them, and TCU had an agenda b/c they, in their view, got screwed in the polls. They could have whipped anyone's ass that night, even Alabama, FSU, or Ohio State. Give them some credit, Ranch.

Ranch would much rather make excuses for the loss. He's making excuses for why OM is getting investigated too.

You guys are getting investigated, too, so don't go there. Ranch is a great poster-leave him alone.

I will continue to point out the blatant lies that he posts, which I've done a good bit during my brief time here.

Can you please post the link to Bama being investigated? TIA.

Last edited:
I will continue to point out the blatant lies that he posts, which I've done a good bit during my brief time here.

www.al.com and bleacherreport.com about Bo Davis. Not sure how to post articles on a website, so you'll have to look them up. You didn't know that?

www.al.com and bleacherreport.com about Bo Davis. Not sure how to post articles on a website, so you'll have to look them up. You didn't know that?

I knew that story, however that isn't an investigation. You must be confused. Bama found out a coach committed a secondary violation, he lied about it and was immediately fired. There's nothing to investigate. OM could learn a few things about self-policing like Bama does. That's why Saban has never been under investigation in his entire career.

Reactions: billywaynebama
I knew that story, however that isn't an investigation. You must be confused. Bama found out a coach committed a secondary violation, he lied about it and was immediately fired. There's nothing to investigate. OM could learn a few things about self-policing like Bama does. That's why Saban has never been under investigation in his entire career.
Lol, these poor simpletons will never understand.

In your own ass backwards bammer words, explain "brief". I'll assume it's relative to the creation of the universe.

It was an INVESTIGATION, sir! Was titled that way, and the NCAA was involved. Our coach was fired too-Vaughn. Your case wasn't as dramatic, but still was a violation. Shall we go back to the Antonio Langham days? So Alabama is not so lily clean, either. Honestly, I hate an investigation on us or Alabama. I like Alabama, especially during the times they played Penn State, and would whip them. Southern football at its best.

Oh, and 5 self-reported recent violations with a total of 19 against Alabama according to nbcsports.com. Illegal phone calls, and misplacing your NC trophy (I know, pretty stupid).

I had to remind one of the idiotic members of your fanbase (Lyman Stone) because he apparently forgot about the TCU game before he posted about Bama losing a game by 6 points. He's definitely not the brightest OM supporter. You've tried to reason with him on why OM is being investigated but he doesn't listen to you. He's the poster child for denial.

LOL at Broker claiming some half ass moral victory with TCU beating Ole Miss, because bama can't beat Ole Miss. LMAO. You are a scared little simpleton.

LOL at Broker claiming some half ass moral victory with TCU beating Ole Miss, because bama can't beat Ole Miss. LMAO. You are a scared little simpleton.

There was no moral victory involved, as I said I was pulling for OM. The game was only brought up because you are too dumb to realize that a 6 point win is not a "skull dragging" but a 39 point win is very much one. I know you're very slow but try to keep up.

misplacing your NC trophy (I know, pretty stupid).

I think you've made my point on the severity of a secondary violation. Teams report those every year and don't lose any scholarships. When you don't report them and the NCAA comes calling, that's when you self-impose sanctions on yourself.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Ranch would much rather make excuses for the loss. He's making excuses for why OM is getting investigated too.

You mean like the excuses Bama fans give for losing to us like the lucky TD or the O lineman 51/2 yards beyond the line of scrimmage on a TD?

I think you've made my point on the severity of a secondary violation. Teams report those every year and don't lose any scholarships. When you don't report them and the NCAA comes calling, that's when you self-impose sanctions on yourself.
The NCAA did come calling. We self-imposed, but highly doubt it'll get us anywhere. My point is that UA is not exactly clean. If things were right, no violations should take place. UA and OM both know better than what their respective coaches did. I'd also say that the NCAA rules need to be simplified. For example, misplacement of the NC trophy. What the hell is that? Should be in a prominent position and proudly displayed!

There was no moral victory involved, as I said I was pulling for OM. The game was only brought up because you are too dumb to realize that a 6 point win is not a "skull dragging" but a 39 point win is very much one. I know you're very slow but try to keep up.

You're too dumb to see bama was skull dragged by Ole Miss the last two years. And you're a scared little man because of it.

So today you think I'm a Bama fan? All over the map, as usual. I'm not the one that going to have to pick a new team to cheer for next year...

Only a scare little man like you would be afraid to identify their team. You denied affiliation with MS STake, so since you are too afraid and ashamed to name your team, you are now a bama fan on this board. So now that's settled. Carry on with you whining.

Only a scare little man like you would be afraid to identify their team. You denied affiliation with MS STake, so since you are too afraid and ashamed to name your team, you are now a bama fan on this board. So now that's settled. Carry on with you whining.

Ok.

And Ole Miss still skull dragged bama. And you're angry and afraid of Ole Miss.

Still trying to figure out your logic here. Ole Miss beat Alabama, then beat LSU, then somehow, miraculously, Freeze found a way to NOT win the West and NOT go to the SECCG and NOT win the SEC. Still have no idea how he did that.

In the meantime, Alabama went on and won the SEC, and won the NC.

I think YOU are the one that's mad. Mad that Alabama fans are coming here to remind you that you're under NCAA investigation and that Ole Miss is about to be hit with major sanctions. You don't seem to be handling this very well.

Still trying to figure out your logic here. Ole Miss beat Alabama, then beat LSU, then somehow, miraculously, Freeze found a way to NOT win the West and NOT go to the SECCG and NOT win the SEC. Still have no idea how he did that.

In the meantime, Alabama went on and won the SEC, and won the NC.

I think YOU are the one that's mad. Mad that Alabama fans are coming here to remind you that you're under NCAA investigation and that Ole Miss is about to be hit with major sanctions. You don't seem to be handling this very well.

Not at all. I laugh at the angry and scared little bama fans on here who whine about bama getting skull dragged by Ole Miss.

Not at all. I laugh at the angry and scared little bama fans on here who whine about bama getting skull dragged by Ole Miss.

Alabama fans have zero reason to be afraid of losing to Ole Miss. If anything, they are looking forward to it, cause it means another SEC and National titles for them, while it means another year of Freeze sitting at home watching them.

Win something and then you'll see fear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT