ADVERTISEMENT

A Old Rebels fan was amused when he seen me excited about this team

REBELSGRAY

Pre-season Playboy All-America Selection
Dec 4, 2012
Mississippi
Let me preface this and tell that this guy is over 60, a season ticket holder and just the biggest Ole Miss fan I have ever seen. His living room is painted blue with lots Of OM memorabilia so the dude loves him some Rebels. He is also a coworker of mine. Earlier this year when OM was on a roll I came in just bubbly about the direction that our team was headed. He said "you a big believer in this team now?" I said heck yea man, Moody is a beast and the whole team seems to have found their rhythm. He laughed a little bit like old folks do when they hear someone that makes statements that the don't have any idea what they are talking about " they will collapse, don't get your hopes up boy" he said which sorta pissed me off cause I thought we was a lock for the Tournament. But Lo and behold what happened? Just like he said, total collape. I called him this morning to talk about work and the game last night and I asked him how did he know this team would sputter down the stretch? He said " easy, they always do" to that I had no response. Why are any of us surprised?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News