ADVERTISEMENT

A sad time for Ivanka Trump... all the stuff

VINMFUKINGHENSEL

Two-Star Prospect
Silver Member
May 6, 2022
Many here won't believe this, but I can guarantee @Neal McCready will

Once upon a time I lived in NYC and operated a wine business that was co owned by a Greg Hersch, and his uncle Stuart Hersch. This company was composed of around 10 other partners, including myself. At the time I was the sweat and the others were loaded millionaires.

Stuart (the uncle) was famous for a lot of things, but first for making kingworld (google that shit) a publicly traded company and instantly becoming a multi millionaire with Oprah and Wheel of Fortune.
Before that he made cash from Jane Fonda work out videos. He was a human calculator, a 5 foot 5 bully and a genius. Most people hated him.... I loved him.
As sidenote this motherfuc Ker told me in 2004, there would be no more CDs or albums that everything (ie all music) would be " in the sky" on a device you can download as you please.... # IE. IPOD/phone/apple .... invest in that shit. Which I did! I made bank!!

Today Stuart's still rich AF and summering in christie brinkleys old Hampton house.

So back to Greg, and now let this sink in...he was Ivanka's college BF, but oddly they went to different colleges. That's how I met Ivanka, through Greg later in life.
And I have to say she was damn smart and extremely likable and honesty not a crazy batshit republican, like her father.
I do know, that all Ivanka ever wanted was to be a NYC socialite. For that matter all Jared (AKA KUSHY baby) wanted to be was an NYC socialite as well.
But sadly now they are excommunicated from all their NYC friends and living in hell .... aka Miami Beach. The testimony posted today... makes me feel sorry for her. How do you deal with your crazy AF / EX president dad??? She wants to walk away..... but how?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News