ADVERTISEMENT

About this weekend

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Bama is good but not really any better than last year. We are better almost across the board than we were last year. Both teams caught a couple breaks last year and that's shat will likely determine this one. Last year we thought we could beat them and this year we go in know we can. Home cookin won't be to our advantage but confidence in putting away our 2 warm ups is certainly a plus. I bet this will really be a close one.

I believe that we will beat them .i think that we have a better offense than they do.Both teams have a great defense.Ole Miss 27 Bama 24

Bama is good but not really any better than last year. We are better almost across the board than we were last year. Both teams caught a couple breaks last year and that's shat will likely determine this one. Last year we thought we could beat them and this year we go in know we can. Home cookin won't be to our advantage but confidence in putting away our 2 warm ups is certainly a plus. I bet this will really be a close one.

I agree it could be tight but if we can protect Kelly, let him work his magic, run the ball a little to free up the pass, and play the D we are known to play, we could beat them and beat them convincingly.....Tunsil or no Tunsil. Rebs 35, Tide 24.

BW

Ole%20Miss%20vs%20Alabama2_zpsy39hqqce.jpg

Going into the season, having not yet seen Kelly play in a game, I would have given us no better than about a 30% chance of winning in Tuscaloosa. Now I believe it's closer to 60%.

Dude, you forgot to put the horns atop Satan 's, umm, I mean Saban's head.

I just don't see it. Maybe I'm jaded by years of letdowns, years of our players simply laying down in T-town. We're as good as they are, but that's been the case before and we've still given the game away to them. Their fans will be in a frenzy. My heart says Ole Miss wins, but my head says: Alabama 37 Ole Miss 23

I just don't see it. Maybe I'm jaded by years of letdowns, years of our players simply laying down in T-town. We're as good as they are, but that's been the case before and we've still given the game away to them. Their fans will be in a frenzy. My heart says Ole Miss wins, but my head says: Alabama 37 Ole Miss 23

Alabama won't score 37 points. They may win but 37 won't happen. Also look for our 300+ guys to play all running downs in the middle with RK at end to help set the edge and stop the run.

We aren't better at Left Tackle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT