ADVERTISEMENT

Advice for post game hang outs

Jul 23, 2016
Hello,
Coming out to see Bama play Ole Miss, and wondering where the good spots in town are to watch the games afterwards. I'm sure lots of places will be playing SEC games, but I'm hoping to see a few non-conference games (MSU vs ND, OSUe vs OU, and USC vs Northwestern).

I didn't know if there are any places that are guaranteed to be playing games from the other conferences. Pretty excited to visit the Grove on game day. I've heard great things about it and so far haven't really had any issues with Ole Miss fans at any of the Bama games. Looking for it to be a great game! Good luck and Roll Tide.

Hello,
Coming out to see Bama play Ole Miss, and wondering where the good spots in town are to watch the games afterwards. I'm sure lots of places will be playing SEC games, but I'm hoping to see a few non-conference games (MSU vs ND, OSUe vs OU, and USC vs Northwestern).

I didn't know if there are any places that are guaranteed to be playing games from the other conferences. Pretty excited to visit the Grove on game day. I've heard great things about it and so far haven't really had any issues with Ole Miss fans at any of the Bama games. Looking for it to be a great game! Good luck and Roll Tide.
Proud Larry's just before you get to the Square on Lamar comes to mind. Also, behind there there was a pub called Murphy's, but it's renamed. Someone help out here.

Think they'll be packed tight after the game or that there will be a chance to get in there?

They'll be packed but they have a lot more room than Proud Larry's. I can't remember them not having enough room for one or two more. Plus, many of the crowd will be some good looking chicks. They have a lot of TV's so every game in progress will be on one or more.

I wouldn't key on any one place, just go to the square and you have plenty of options to choose from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT