ADVERTISEMENT

Ah, memories...

I think the biggest irony here is that the QB actually scored on that play, but Miles didn't want to score, so he didn't challenge the call and left Mettenberger in to kneel on the goal line to teach him a lesson.

Always hated that mindset. Play your back-ups, 2nd and 3rd string, but never stop trying to execute your offense... there's not a single player, coach or fan (those who were left) who took Miles gesture as it was intended, I'm certain.

Reactions: papasteve
We have great memories of beating LSU with our 3rd string defense against a team that had OBJ, Mettenburger, Landry and Hill on it. So you guys may win this year but remember you are just a bunch drunk corndog loving retards.

We have great memories of beating LSU with our 3rd string defense against a team that had OBJ, Mettenburger, Landry and Hill on it. So you guys may win this year but remember you are just a bunch drunk corndog loving retards.
Man, how much does it suck losing 52-3 and watching a bunch of drunk corndog loving retards kneeling it on the goal line in your home stadium..?

I am not much for name calling, but we have been to every S E C stadium. L S U is the only one we will never go back to.
The irony to those kinds of statements are great. There are literally instances of fans from every SEC school saying that about every other SEC school... complete with barely believable horror stories of physical and verbal abuse, even fearing for their lives. There are people who tell those stories about LSU, Ole Miss - hell, I'll bet there's even stories out there about Vandy.

All I can say in LSU's defense is that fans of the OOC opponents we play usually come away talking about how hospitable we are, how good the food is and how welcome they felt. Then again, they don't have an axe to grind. I guess it all goes back to an old truism when it comes to visiting sports fans - you tend to get back what you bring with you.

The irony to those kinds of statements are great. There are literally instances of fans from every SEC school saying that about every other SEC school... complete with barely believable horror stories of physical and verbal abuse, even fearing for their lives. There are people who tell those stories about LSU, Ole Miss - hell, I'll bet there's even stories out there about Vandy.

All I can say in LSU's defense is that fans of the OOC opponents we play usually come away talking about how hospitable we are, how good the food is and how welcome they felt. Then again, they don't have an axe to grind. I guess it all goes back to an old truism when it comes to visiting sports fans - you tend to get back what you bring with you.
I have no axe to grind. We are just not fond of having whiskey bottles thrown at us.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
I have no axe to grind. We are just not fond of having whiskey bottles thrown at us.
You know, I've been attending LSU games for over 30 years... I can't tell you how many times I've heard those 'thrown whiskey bottle' stories - maybe hundreds - and yet I've never witnessed it happening, not once. I've met thousands of LSU fans, possibly tens of thousands, and none of them have ever seen it happen either. Crazy, huhn?

Reactions: 03_TIGERS_07

LOL! Poor Runts,, err... Black Bears, err... Mudsharks. So mad.

BTW, love that new "Jaws Theme" the Runt Band plays - so ghey - just like your fanbase.

LOL! Poor Runts,, err... Black Bears, err... Mudsharks. So mad.

BTW, love that new "Jaws Theme" the Runt Band plays - so ghey - just like your fanbase.
No need to be nasty... I'm just not sure how a defense this traditionally bad gets a nick-name, hand gesture, etc. I would want to draw as little attention to it as possible...

I kind of wish they would have left Guice in so that he could get the all-time record against Ole Miss, the way Fournette set the LSU record against them last year, but I guess when the game is in the bag on the road you just want to cruise to victory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 03_TIGERS_07
Morning Headlines read: Large fishkill in the Grove last night, looks like 85 mini mudsharks!

I would hate to be an ole Miss fan today. What little bit of football they had to look forward to before the Sanctions for cheating kick in went, pooooof as Guice, Williams and LSU's rushing attack filleted the mudSharks.

I hate it for the Louisiana kid, Patterson. But when you're 80% of the team, eventually it takes its toll.

Good luck to y'all the rest of the way.

Reactions: littleton tiger
Man, how much does it suck losing 52-3 and watching a bunch of drunk corndog loving retards kneeling it on the goal line in your home stadium..?
About as bad as it must have sucked for you guys when we took over your stadium at the first Magnolia bowl after your fans left with 10 minutes left in the 4th.

About as bad as it must have sucked for you guys when we took over your stadium at the first Magnolia bowl after your fans left with 10 minutes left in the 4th.
When was that? Was it around the time of Ole Miss's last SEC championship or something? I ask because I wasn't alive then...

When was that? Was it around the time of Ole Miss's last SEC championship or something? I ask because I wasn't alive then...
Yep all the way back in 08. You can watch how empty your pathetic corndog smelling stadium is here.

Yep all the way back in 08. You can watch how empty your pathetic corndog smelling stadium is here.

Ah, so about a decade or so ago? Kind of have to reach back for that, don't you? Its all good, though - you guys deserve to have something to hang on to... well, I was about to say 'with what's coming', but then, how much worse could what's coming be compared to what you've had? Self-imposed bowl bans aren't so bad when you can't get bowl eligible anyway, am I right?

Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be another 50 years before you win a conference championship...

Ah, so about a decade or so ago? Kind of have to reach back for that, don't you? Its all good, though - you guys deserve to have something to hang on to... well, I was about to say 'with what's coming', but then, how much worse could what's coming be compared to what you've had? Self-imposed bowl bans aren't so bad when you can't get bowl eligible anyway, am I right?

Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be another 50 years before you win a conference championship...
When was the last time you guys won one? You are the posterchild for underachievers

Nothing? Lol...
Oh sorry i don't sit here waiting for you to reply, so you guys are close to a decade removed from being relevant. Keep on trying to be bama though. You might get there if you wish hard enough. Didn't your daddy Saban whip your ass after you won the SEC that year?

Oh sorry i don't sit here waiting for you to reply, so you guys are close to a decade removed from being relevant. Keep on trying to be bama though. You might get there if you wish hard enough. Didn't your daddy Saban whip your ass after you won the SEC that year?
Its really like trying to debate something with a six year old. Hm. I suppose 6 years is 'close to a decade'... kind of like 60 years is 'close to a century' if you were an Ole Miss fan. And yes, we lost in the national championship game when Bama got its do-over... can you really not see the irony of mocking someone for not having won an SEC championship in 6 years when you haven't won one in 60? The irony of mocking someone for losing in a national championship game when you've never played in one? If not, well then there's nothing I can do for you.

What was the old saying... once a runt always a runt? The argument above just proves that to be true.

Its really like trying to debate something with a six year old. Hm. I suppose 6 years is 'close to a decade'... kind of like 60 years is 'close to a century' if you were an Ole Miss fan. And yes, we lost in the national championship game when Bama got its do-over... can you really not see the irony of mocking someone for not having won an SEC championship in 6 years when you haven't won one in 60? The irony of mocking someone for losing in a national championship game when you've never played in one? If not, well then there's nothing I can do for you.

What was the old saying... once a runt always a runt? The argument above just proves that to be true.
We have already had this debate on here. You guys walk around thumping your chest but you really haven't done anything more than the rest of the conference outside of auburn florida and bama. You won a couple of championships a decade ago but before that you were 40 plus years since the last one. It will probably be another 40 before you get there again. The difference is we beat your ass with inferior talent. You guys have a top 5 recruiting class every year and still can't get over the hump. Go ahead and talk to me about how you almost won some more. We know we are fudged and until all of our sanctions are done there is nothing that can be done about it. You are literally over here thumping your chest to a team on probation that just lost their starting QB for the season about how great you are. Did you beat up the special ed kids in school too so everyone knew how tough you are? Typical corndog that's can not help being a retarded coonass.

We have already had this debate on here. You guys walk around thumping your chest but you really haven't done anything more than the rest of the conference outside of auburn florida and bama. You won a couple of championships a decade ago but before that you were 40 plus years since the last one. It will probably be another 40 before you get there again. The difference is we beat your ass with inferior talent. You guys have a top 5 recruiting class every year and still can't get over the hump. Go ahead and talk to me about how you almost won some more. We know we are fudged and until all of our sanctions are done there is nothing that can be done about it. You are literally over here thumping your chest to a team on probation that just lost their starting QB for the season about how great you are. Did you beat up the special ed kids in school too so everyone knew how tough you are? Typical corndog that's can not help being a retarded coonass.
You argue like a liberal - all hyperbole and name-calling with an aversion to facts that borders on the pathological.

I haven't seen any chest-thumping from LSU fans and I don't recall coming over to the boards to talk about how great we are. I've talked about how much better off we are than Ole Miss, sure, but being better than Ole Miss hardly makes one great - I'd be interested to see if you can find a single post where I specifically go on about how great LSU is. My bet is that you can't.

We have a top 5 recruiting class every year? Again, not to let facts get in the way of a good story, but according to Rivals over the last ten years, LSU has had a total of three recruiting classes that were in the top 5. For those keeping track, three is actually less than ten and 30% of the time is a far cry from 'every year'. It might confuse you because we seem to have the most pros in the NFL every year, but don't confuse development with recruiting.

And again, only by Ole Miss math is six years a 'decade'.

If your point is that you have managed to win some games with inferior talent, that LSU out-recruits Ole Miss most years (even when the Rebs cheat outrageously), then that's true. Kudos to you for managing to win almost half the time against a team and a coach that you have no respect for. I'll admit that as an opposing fan, it can be very frustrating to watch the Rebels treating the game like their superbowl every year while LSU yawns its way through the game looking ahead to bigger challenges. But then, if that weren't the case, you wouldn't get to hang that 'Co-Champs of the Western Division of the Southeastern Conference' banner every twenty years or so, would you?

For the record, you're fudged a lot longer than the most recent round of sanctions... its going to be a decade or more (an actual decade, not an Ole Miss decade) before you can hope to again finish consistently in the middle of the pack. I still don't think that its fair to describe Ole Miss as the 'special-ed kid' of the SEC... that's disrespectful to the young men who work and play so hard for you guys.

My advice is to give the hyperbole and name-calling a rest - it makes you look like you don't actually have a defendable position, and quit painting visitors as the bad guy just so you can feel better in your bitterness. It doesn't represent your school well.

Just my two cents.

You argue like a liberal - all hyperbole and name-calling with an aversion to facts that borders on the pathological.

I haven't seen any chest-thumping from LSU fans and I don't recall coming over to the boards to talk about how great we are. I've talked about how much better off we are than Ole Miss, sure, but being better than Ole Miss hardly makes one great - I'd be interested to see if you can find a single post where I specifically go on about how great LSU is. My bet is that you can't.

We have a top 5 recruiting class every year? Again, not to let facts get in the way of a good story, but according to Rivals over the last ten years, LSU has had a total of three recruiting classes that were in the top 5. For those keeping track, three is actually less than ten and 30% of the time is a far cry from 'every year'. It might confuse you because we seem to have the most pros in the NFL every year, but don't confuse development with recruiting.

And again, only by Ole Miss math is six years a 'decade'.

If your point is that you have managed to win some games with inferior talent, that LSU out-recruits Ole Miss most years (even when the Rebs cheat outrageously), then that's true. Kudos to you for managing to win almost half the time against a team and a coach that you have no respect for. I'll admit that as an opposing fan, it can be very frustrating to watch the Rebels treating the game like their superbowl every year while LSU yawns its way through the game looking ahead to bigger challenges. But then, if that weren't the case, you wouldn't get to hang that 'Co-Champs of the Western Division of the Southeastern Conference' banner every twenty years or so, would you?

For the record, you're fudged a lot longer than the most recent round of sanctions... its going to be a decade or more (an actual decade, not an Ole Miss decade) before you can hope to again finish consistently in the middle of the pack. I still don't think that its fair to describe Ole Miss as the 'special-ed kid' of the SEC... that's disrespectful to the young men who work and play so hard for you guys.

My advice is to give the hyperbole and name-calling a rest - it makes you look like you don't actually have a defendable position, and quit painting visitors as the bad guy just so you can feel better in your bitterness. It doesn't represent your school well.

Just my two cents.
We have a weak administration and an incompetent, corrupt A D.

Things are not going to get better anytime soon.

Reactions: LSUwiggz
At
We have a weak administration and an incompetent, corrupt A D.

Things are not going to get better anytime soon.
At least you got rid of Freeze. Thats a start. Have to figure that when the sanctions are handed down the rest of the dominos will fall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT