ADVERTISEMENT

And now we are stacked at LB

I wouldn't take your foot off the pedal quite yet. The osu kid is here for 1 but Bung Dukes for 3. He was a fullback linebacker type who was. 4 star out of hs but couldn't find a position at ga. Hopefully a diamond in the rough. Curious about Hibbler myself.

Reactions: msdeltareb
I wouldn't take your foot off the pedal quite yet. The osu kid is here for 1 but Bung Dukes for 3. He was a fullback linebacker type who was. 4 star out of hs but couldn't find a position at ga. Hopefully a diamond in the rough. Curious about Hibbler myself.

Bing-Dukes was recruited by Auburn and Ohio St. and signed with Georgia. As I understand it, Georgia was fairly deep at his position. We are fortunate to have Bing-Dukes at Ole Miss, considering his ability and the needs of the Ole Miss football team.

You do realize that 5 of the guys in front of him when he was a freshman are either in the NFL or expected to be drafting this year in the first 3 rounds right? It's not like he left as a junior or something he was a freshman.

Saying we are "Stacked" is quite a leap and full of assumptions. We now have enough players at the position that seem like they are more than likely sec caliber athletes...that's about as far as id take it right now.

Saying we are "Stacked" is quite a leap and full of assumptions. We now have enough players at the position that seem like they are more than likely sec caliber athletes...that's about as far as id take it right now.

Agreed. If we get Avery, we will be looking good at linebacker for a while. I am happy with the ones that we just got though. Good job by the staff.

I meant stacked as in we have plenty. Don't really know the talent level yet but we have enough of them to not have to move anyone into the middle now. Like was said earlier, the addition of Avery will set us with quite a few middle linebackers

Curtis looks like he could physically ready to enter the mix. Hopefull he will have a good spring.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT