ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody heard any chatter about RN?

barrwayne

Rookie
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
i thought RN was getting his concussion protocol finished today.....why hasn't there been an announcement?

Anybody heard anything that's on the up and up about his status?

i thought RN was getting his concussion protocol finished today.....why hasn't there been an announcement?

Anybody heard anything that's on the up and up about his status?
Richard Cross is reporting he has been cleared. Per Womack

Richard Cross is reporting he has been cleared. Per Womack

Ole Miss defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche has been cleared to play against Texas A&M on Saturday, reported Richard Cross, sideline reporter for the Ole Miss IMG Sports Network, late Thursday.

Nkemdiche suffered a concussion in the first half of last week's 37-24 loss at Memphis.

Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze said Monday at his weekly press conference and again Wednesday on the Southeastern Conference football coaches teleconference that Nkemdiche was going through the school's concussion protocol and he expected to know something Thursday or Friday.

Ole Miss defensive coordinator Dave Wommack said Thursday that Nkemdiche had passed all concussion tests and would play, Cross reported.

Ole Miss senior safety Trae Elston, who also suffered a concussion against Memphis, was cleared Wednesday and will play against A&M, according to several reports.

Ole Miss punter Will Gleeson and backup linebacker Tayler Polk also are going through concussion protocol this week, but there's been no update on either player.

http://www.theeagle.com/aggie_sport...cle_9facd092-7940-11e5-b757-8f5b78c428c4.html

Off the top of my head - Albert Means. Tuscaloosa Men's clothing store. Dodge Chargers. Julio and Mark's "fishing trip". Assistant coach loans to players. Bo Scarborough. Foley High School.

All investigated by the NCAA and closed. Something you cannot say about the Ole Missy NCAA investigation.

In Ghost's first post after the UA loss, he proclaimed that the loss would be overturned by the SEC because of a lineman downfield on the TD pass. He honestly believed that. What an idiot.

Without RK the defense held a major college team to 3 points. Very impressive.

Getting JT back may have helped the running game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT