ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else here hoping Trump loses this year?

Trump's policies are horrendous. I cant understand how anyone can think he is not a traitor to democratic policies.
We’re all hoping you take this leftist political crap to another board. So is that the scene where Tom Cruise dresses up like Karl from “Aqua Teen Hunger Force”? Why on earth would you want to post a gif of that Scientology chipmunk?

Trump's policies are horrendous. I cant understand how anyone can think he is not a traitor to democratic policies.

What policies do you find horrendous? Which candidates policies would you prefer over Trumps?

We’re all hoping you take this leftist political crap to another board. So is that the scene where Tom Cruise dresses up like Karl from “Aqua Teen Hunger Force”? Why on earth would you want to post a gif of that Scientology chipmunk?
That's Les Grossman......

The government is in place to govern. It needs to govern all aspects of the economy, society, the marquee items that link the two together. i think

Thank you, no further questions for this witness. The people will reserve the right to recall in 2023.

Reactions: dpittsms
“Government that governs least governs best.” - Thomas Jefferson
P.S. I think what you are referring to is a Communist government. Just like “Weekend at Bernie’s” that system is a dead stiff. How appropriate you want to elect a stiff by that name. Moreover, this is a board about Ole Miss if you didn’t know.

I will be voting for President Trump because he done more for this country than any other President. Also my retirement has done very well while he been in office. Also the Dems that are running are f-cking idiots.

D3474D11BDE6567025DB3236D4090F4B6140FA6E

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT