ADVERTISEMENT

Bama doesn't want

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Us to beat them Tunsiless or they'll go to full meltdown . He's not going to play so we better raise our intensity a couple notches and send them scraaming into the night.

Last edited:
My source is common sense. I said it last summer this Tunsil agent deal is bad maybe not in itself but it brought more attention. Also listen to what is not bring said. People/fans are spouting gossip. Those in charge say nothing. We need to focus on motivation and use this for revenge against NCAA bama and anyone else who raps against us .

My source is common sense. I said it last summer this Tunsil agent deal is bad maybe not in itself but it brought more attention. Also listen to what is not bring said. People/fans are spouting gossip. Those in charge say nothing. We need to focus on motivation and use this for revenge against NCAA bama and anyone else who raps against us .

You are one of those fans spouting rumors. nothing that is said here has any weight on what is going on. It's just like i could say we are going to lose every game and no one on our coaching staff or players would give two shites.

Has it been decided that he won't play against Bama? I haven't heard that. What is your source?

Soooo, sounds like you are saying he will probably be playing this weekend??

Hardly Htown. The silence is deafening . Wish Pratt scat could catch some of that be has to show his ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT