ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Game

TylerRebel

Red-Shirt Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
Here are my thoughts on the game:

1. Coaching: Lane did what all good coaching do. Took the blame. I don't think our staff did a very good job of adjusting to what Bama was doing. You would think that Golding would have a plan to keep Milrow in the pocket and not let him out the pocket. He should have known every aspect of their offense and how to defense it. You know Bama is going to do press coverage with the corners so adjust your routes to help the receivers get open. Bama wasn't gong go let us go deep. Take the middle of the field. The few times we did we were successful but never went back to it.
  2. O line. this was the area of my concern after the 1st three games. In the Mercer game and GA Tech our O line didn't get much of a push. That is why Quinshun Judkins hasn't gotten the yards he got last year. There are no holes except a few times. Tulane was better. Yesterday, Bama dominated our line. If your blocking scheme isn't working, change it to something that helps. We just get no push on the line. I was watching Ohio St and Notre Dame line and they were coming off the ball driving people off the ball. Pad levels lov. Our line men level is too high. 3. Jaxson Dart has to start taking what the defense is giving him. Bama wasn't giving us anything deep. Jaxson is use to being able to throw deep. The middle of the field had to be open. Take it. Defensively, we held our own. I wish we blitz a lot more. Let's get ready for LSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News