ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Trolls

It's obvious they don't have lives outside sports message boards. Two of the main trolls here also regularly troll the SMU (yes, SMU) Rivals board. It's a shame the moderators here don't see fit to take care of the trash here. Back when this was the OMSN board it was a good place for discussion. Now it's nothing but a haven for trolls.

It's obvious they don't have lives outside sports message boards. Two of the main trolls here also regularly troll the SMU (yes, SMU) Rivals board. It's a shame the moderators here don't see fit to take care of the trash here. Back when this was the OMSN board it was a good place for discussion. Now it's nothing but a haven for trolls.

LOL at how seriously you take this suff. I know now why Billy was laughing at you

Seriously? Hardly. Takes about 30 seconds of my day to find that you actually take the time to troll an SMU board.

Must be nice, not having a life and such.

So you think cyber-stalking rival fans is a sign you DO have a life? LMAO!

Sorry Chief, I could check out your history and see where you've posted, but I just don't care. Shame you can't say the same....

dawson-crying-ugly-amazing-gifs.gif

Really, everyone believes these are Bammar trolls! Bammar wanna bees! Smells like state trolls to me! Always has been.Trying to pose as Champions! Poor ghost, get your rocks off on something you guys will never be.....punch the clock out and make me my Arby's boy...no mayo! Before you catch the bus to your momma's double wide!

Really, everyone believes these are Bammar trolls! Bammar wanna bees! Smells like state trolls to me! Always has been.Trying to pose as Champions! Poor ghost, get your rocks off on something you guys will never be.....punch the clock out and make me my Arby's boy...no mayo! Before you catch the bus to your momma's double wide!

For the record, I'd like to state that you post this stupid shyte on every one of their post. You sound like an effing moron. What the hell does the no mayo thing even mean. They are bama fans and you give them fuel by responding. If you understood how the internet works you would STFU and they will eventually go away. It's only fun trolling when dumb fux like you show them how stupid you are.

For the record, I'd like to state that you post this stupid shyte on every one of their post. You sound like an effing moron. What the hell does the no mayo thing even mean. They are bama fans and you give them fuel by responding. If you understood how the internet works you would STFU and they will eventually go away. It's only fun trolling when dumb fux like you show them how stupid you are.
Just click on their name, hit ignore, done deal. I did it with billy and ghost. Otherwise, you respond to them, it does add fuel to the fire.

Boom.

I was always ashamed to ever go to their boards but when you have "bonefied" fudgepackers as team supporters then they will go anywhere looking for a "bone". These twinks are just that. Their phone numbers are probably on half the men's gas stations in ala-bummer.

Reactions: Robh10
As a lifelong Reb you can say my responses regarding trollers are nonsensical! Never believed responding to trolls with facts or present domination gets anywhere but more nonsense from a troll! So if they choose to troll this site they will get nothing more than nonsense from me. So, engage in nonsense I will ask for " no mayo" on that! Just not interested! If they keep it up " please no mayo"! I have no other answer to nonsense !

I was always ashamed to ever go to their boards but when you have "bonefied" fudgepackers as team supporters then they will go anywhere looking for a "bone". These twinks are just that. Their phone numbers are probably on half the men's gas stations in ala-bummer.

How very specific. One might even gather that you're projecting???

You're secret is safe with me brother. Just ftr, none of the bathrooms that I frequent advertise that sort of thing but to each their own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT