ADVERTISEMENT

Big day on MPW Digital today (Edited schedule)

Neal McCready

All-Pro NFL
Staff
Feb 26, 2008
Oxford, MS
We'll have the Oxford Exxon Podcast this morning around 8. Jeffrey is in Las Vegas, but hopefully, he's joining.

I'll be taping Mind On My Money, presented by Pinnacle, at 10:30. It'll be up in podcast form at midday.

McCready & Siskey, powered by Reign Total Body Fuel, will livestream at 2.

Pete's Pigskin Preview, presented by Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux, is set to premiere at 4. Pete DeWeese breaks down Alabama-LSU film and will give you nightmares as the Rebels prepare for a star-studded Alabama team.

The Butcher vs. The Spin Instructor, presented by LB's Meat Market, follows at 6.

I forgot about the debut of Belief tonight at 7. Chase has a review on the site. That is an hour and 45 minutes, so I'll push Hand-Raise Guys back to 9 so you can watch both if you're so inclined.

So... at 9, it's one of the best Hand-Raise Guys we've ever done. I conducted four interviews, so it's a long show. I think you'll enjoy it. I spent almost 90 minutes with Mike Griffith of the AJC. He was awesome. We talked about a ton of stuff, including a lot of Lane Kiffin thoughts from the guy who should be the face of the SEC Network. Ryan Brown of The Next Round joins to talk Alabama-Ole Miss, Nick Saban, Lane Kiffin and more. Parker Fleming of BetUS College Football joins as well. I've been a fan of his computer analysis of games for a while now, and we finally "met" Wednesday. I think you'll enjoy the conversation. Then Ben Mintz of Barstool Sports joins for his weekly visit, previewing the weekend ahead in college football and the NFL.

Here's hoping you have a great day.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News