ADVERTISEMENT

Big recruiting weekend for the Rebs!

BlindsideHeckler

Red-Shirt Freshman
Dec 14, 2014
Another 3-star and another 0-star!

Vandy and Ole Miss now tied for worst star average in the 2017 class.

Blindside you are making too much of Ole miss recruiting In the end we will be in the top 20 in recruiting

Reactions: Fishing123
Top 20? You're barely Top 40 now, Ole Miss would need to land 4 and 5-stars the rest of the way.

With the NCAA looking over its shoulder, I don't think that's going to happen this time.

Top 20? You're barely Top 40 now, Ole Miss would need to land 4 and 5-stars the rest of the way.

With the NCAA looking over its shoulder, I don't think that's going to happen this time.

How the season plays out will have more effect on our recruiting than the NCAA.

Neither is going to help it. Top 30 is the goal.

Last year after we beat Bama blue chippers were calling us waiting in line to visit. If we start out with wins over FSU, Bama and Georgia the same thing will happen. I realize that is a huge hurdle to begin the season but with our talent it's not impossible. We have a very good team.

Lord baelish your are so stupid in picking Ole Miss starting 0 and 3 No way we lose to fsu by 3 touchdown and bama by 2 touchdowns go back to moou or bama board

Reactions: Calhouncity
Hey blindside heckler Ole miss 23 bammer 17 Ole Miss43 bammer37 2016 Ole Miss 31 bammer17 ha! Ha! Ha! Chad Kelly will go 25 for 35 for 450 yards for 4 touchdowns against your so called defense

Hey blindside heckler Ole miss 23 bammer 17 Ole Miss43 bammer37 2016 Ole Miss 31 bammer17 ha! Ha! Ha! Chad Kelly will go 25 for 35 for 450 yards for 4 touchdowns against your so called defense

Rev. Freeze does that every year, and every year he finds a way to muck it up.

When will he ever have a decent season? When when when? LMAO!

You have done one thing right by calling Coach Freeze Rev freeze because he is a great Christian man who witnesses to his players trying to be a good witness to them .Hugh would never do anything to cheat to win and has not done anything .i don't where you are getting all these things that you talk about on this board

The best player and coach in your team's history have losing records against Freeze. Mullen was run out of his own stadium last year and it won't get better for him anytime in the foreseeable future, when playing Ole Miss and Freeze. LMAO
I thought the hick with the man bunn flipping off the Ole Miss section after we opened up a can of wup arse was a nice touch -- especially when security cuffed and stuffed him. :cop::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only 2 of Rev. Freeze's 5 classes have been Top 10, and the first one sparked your current NCAA investigation LMAO!
. . . And jacked up your obsession with Ole Miss to a new level. (By the way, can you come up with something other than "LMAO"? As much as you use that you are in the negative A department by now.)

I thought the hick with the man bunn flipping off the Ole Miss section after we opened up a can of wup arse was a nice touch -- especially when security cuffed and stuffed him. :cop::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Doesn't sound like a very friendly or hospitable atmosphere to me. I guess your stadium is as welcoming as this board.

Lol

LOL, there's a much better chance that you go 0-3. In fact, I predict that's exactly what will happen.

FSU by 3 TDs
Bama by 2 TDs
UGA by 1 TD
Typical state fan comment. You would get just just as much satisfaction if ole miss were to lose as you would if state were to start out 3 and 0

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT