ADVERTISEMENT

Bigtime graduation on D

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
May be the biggest ever at least to my recollection. The N brothers CJ, WArd, Hilton Elston Russell Hamilton Brown! I'm presuming Benito is a hopeful starter and the juco lb luafataga. Hope his learning curve doesn't take long. We need help fast!

We lost some great leaders last year in Cody, DT and Bird. We lose some others in CJ, Mike Hilton and Elston. We'll just have to see who steps up next year. Spring training should be interesting. Time for the Moore twins and CJ Hampton to step up. I'm curious how Shaun Curtis stacks up. He has all the tools to be a great one. We'll have Isaac Gross and Tony Conner back and that's huge.

Hopefully Gross and Conner can stay well. They've been kinda fragile. A Robinson is another. Evans got some quality reps but Donnelly I didn't get to see much . Hopefully Simmons and a DT will come and contribute early. Jones early arrival will darn sure be an advantage.

Look who we return... Marquis Haynes, Tony Conner, Fadol Brown, Isaac Gross, DJ Jones, John Youngblood, Carlos Davis, Webster, and Bridges.

DeMarquis Gates came on strong in the LSU and Mith'ippi 'tate game. He is ready for a breakout year next season. Zedrick Woods played well as a true freshman this year. It's time for CJ Hampton to be the player he's supposed to be.

Mike Hilton came to Ole Miss as a 3 star recruit and finished as a 5 star. If he was 6ft tall he'd be a first round pick in the next draft. As it is, I believe he will be on an NFL roster next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT