ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Black and tan coonhound male puppy

CooperinTupelo

All America Prospect
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
Seeing all of the positive amazing posts about the Labrador I’ll share this and hope it goes somewhere.
We have a black and tan coonhound male puppy. He’s approx 4 months old. Absolutely precious. Clean. No odor. Has a blue collar with bow tie on it. No ID. I’ve posted it all over social media and every lost and found page I can find. No dice.
He was waiting for us Tuesday when we got home from work. I tried to see if our Black Lab Cooper would allow him in the house. Not having it. So we are hoping we can find him a loving home where he can roam freely in a large enclosed area. We had these dogs we deer hunted with when I was a kid. They are amazing animals and love to hunt. I just don’t have a place for him.
I fed him Tuesday and gave him fresh water. Immediately afterward he crawled up in my lap and went sound asleep.
I’ve had a few people say they might take him but it’s first come first serve at this point. I’ve moved him to my cousin’s house who has kennels so he’s safe. We won’t let him go to just anyone as we want to make sure it’s a good home.
I have no idea how to post pics but I can text them if you message me your mobile number.
In west Tupelo near pontotoc county line.
If you or anyone you know are interested please message me.
I just will never understand people dropping dogs or letting them go. As someone mentioned in the other thread we need more dogs and fewer humans.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News