ADVERTISEMENT

Black Teenage Girls Arrested for Hate Crime After Brutally Beating White Grandmother on a NYC Bus...Remember, White Supremacy is the problem?

kukuku

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2005

2-336.jpg

Two black teenage girls have been arrested for a hate crime after brutally attacking a 57-year-old white woman on a New York City bus.​

The New York City Police Department arrested a 15-year-old girl and a 16-year-old girl for the attack on Tuesday morning.

Fox News reports, “at about 6:50 p.m., police said the three then unidentified individuals approached a 57-year-old female passenger on the southbound Q52 MTA bus in the vicinity of Jamaica Avenue and Woodhaven Boulevard and struck her in the head with an unknown object, causing a laceration and bleeding.”

After the assault, the girls ran off and Lecroix was hospitalized, needing three staples on her head.

The NYPD said that the girls were making “anti-White statements” white they carried out the attack.

One of the attackers was saying that she “hates White people, the way they talk” and accused the victim of supporting former President Donald Trump.

“Before they hit me, the girl with the green hair said, ‘You probably like Trump! Don’t you?’ LeCroix said in an interview. “I said, ‘I love him.’ I didn’t see which one hit me first.”

Lecroix continued, “the one with the green hair, she was saying she hates White people, the way they talk, hates White skin, the way their skin cracks. Saying she was gangsta,” the woman added, saying she was on the way to visit her mother at the time. “I was the only White person on the bus. By the time we started passing St. John’s Cemetery on Woodhaven, she started in on me, saying, ‘That’s where I’m going to bury you!’”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News