ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back Austin as OC and get a new OL coach

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
It would also be great if we could occasionally hit the opposing quarterback. It's a lot easier to play quarterback when you seldom get touched. We rush 3 and 4 way too often and our 3rd down conversion defense in big games shows it.

How do we not have an offensive line in four years, inexcusable. We need to pony up the money again and bring more five stars

i have been saying all along that we need an offensive line coach. but it looks like freeze is just like cut. he would rather go down with the ship than make a change.

Reactions: Fishing123
i have been saying all along that we need an offensive line coach. but it looks like freeze is just like cut. he would rather go down with the ship than make a change.

One of the two worse played games this year. Florida being the other. Chad Kelly performed as best as one can considering he had the Tiger "D" on top of him before he could get set.
I read that a Rebel player made a statement after the game that Memphis had their heart in the game and the Rebels didn't. THAT is inexcusable and the coaches get a big fat "F" for not having the team fired up. Coach Freeze is still a good coach and a great recruiter, BUT, he should take a hard look at his assistants at the end of the year IMO. The play calling (other than Treadwell's TD pass) was plain VANILLA. Me, I like a banana split with nuts, lots of whipped cream and a cherry on top. If we play like this against the rest of the teams on the schedule, then forget about a post season bowl game. :(

So I guess being a straight shooter is considered trolling nowadays, facts are our offensive line continously has gotten worse, freeze has not developed any quality depth at certain positions, has not adapted any of his game plans, play calling and so forth. Facts are facts

So I guess being a straight shooter is considered trolling nowadays, facts are our offensive line continously has gotten worse, freeze has not developed any quality depth at certain positions, has not adapted any of his game plans, play calling and so forth. Facts are facts
I'm not saying you are a troll because you believe the OL sucks (which it has). I'm saying you are a troll because you said we need to pony up money again. Our OL recruiting is proof that we don't pay for recruits. If we did we would get more than one stud OL recruit in a season. If we are not getting half of the top ten OL's in the country and we are paying for them, then who the heck is outbidding us?

It's starting to look that way. Cutcliffe was never committed to having the best players - or coaches - on the field. He had a stubborn "loyalty" to them regardless of their performance and would rather lose than make changes.

I'm not saying you are a troll because you believe the OL sucks (which it has). I'm saying you are a troll because you said we need to pony up money again. Our OL recruiting is proof that we don't pay for recruits. If we did we would get more than one stud OL recruit in a season. If we are not getting half of the top ten OL's in the country and we are paying for them, then who the heck is outbidding us?

Yeah that's totally a homer's response LOL! Laramy Tunsil was a lock for Georgia till a week before NSD Ole Missy suddenly is his favorite. Same thing with Tony Connor, Bobby Massey, RK, etc etc. Curious how these 5-stars are locks for 5-star programs till right before NSD they all have a curious change of heart and pick Ole Missy.

That's like being offered a free Ferrari, then saying 'No thanks, can I get a Ford Focus instead?' LMAO!

Yeah that's totally a homer's response LOL! Laramy Tunsil was a lock for Georgia till a week before NSD Ole Missy suddenly is his favorite. Same thing with Tony Connor, Bobby Massey, RK, etc etc. Curious how these 5-stars are locks for 5-star programs till right before NSD they all have a curious change of heart and pick Ole Missy.

That's like being offered a free Ferrari, then saying 'No thanks, can I get a Ford Focus instead?' LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy should be getting the Colonel's chicken fryer ready for the lunchtime rush instead of crying about losing players and games to Ole Miss every year. 43-37! [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy is still frying chickens for the Colonel in mudhole city, alabammer and whining about losing to Ole Miss every year! 43-37! [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Cut and Paste/Talking With Pictures Ole Missy fan is my favorite poster here. Perfectly encapsulates everything that's so hilarious about the Ole Miss fanbase. Zero wit, no creativity, and a sub room-temperature IQ coupled with the ability to post here 18 hours a day if need be due to no family (who would have him?), no job and no responsibilities LMAO!

Cut and Paste/Talking With Pictures Ole Missy fan is my favorite poster here. Perfectly encapsulates everything that's so hilarious about the Ole Miss fanbase. Zero wit, no creativity, and a sub room-temperature IQ coupled with the ability to post here 18 hours a day if need be due to no family (who would have him?), no job and no responsibilities LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy is looking in the mirror again. He's all twit and no wit. [roll] How's chicken frying for the Colonel working for you, little fella? [roll] Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy's entire life is crying and frying! [roll][roll][roll][roll]43-37!

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy is looking in the mirror again. He's all twit and no wit. [roll] How's chicken frying for the Colonel working for you, little fella? [roll] Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy's entire life is crying and frying! [roll][roll][roll][roll]43-37!

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

I guess 'chicken frying for the Colonel' is this week's attempt at wit. Poor Ole Missy fans, they have so little to work with LMAO!

I think you are a doggie now, it's become clear. Massy has been gone fora while, and only a humper would rem his name. You really are a shameless looser Ghost. don't you have any pride in your image at all...?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT