ADVERTISEMENT

Cam may not choose

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
us but he didn't have the time of day for Stankville. Mullins came in second again for another job. Oregon this time. Memphis could open up soon though.

A week ago you thought you were getting Trey Smith and Cam Akers. Now you see Miss State will end up ahead of you. Good to see reality is setting in. Next year it will be even worse.

So long as you refuse to accept my offer to bet, your comments are what represents MSU , bullshit!

Reactions: 02rebels
A week ago you thought you were getting Trey Smith and Cam Akers. Now you see Miss State will end up ahead of you. Good to see reality is setting in. Next year it will be even worse.
And MSU might very well be ahead of us. OM must get these NCAA allegations decided. To me, for us waiting this long is like a sucker punch. Perhaps we should take the offensive and sue the NCAA for besmirching our reputation and a chance at landing prospects. This isn't right!

Reactions: Fishing123
We've mishandled it I imagine give the spineless administration but it may be too late to get tough at this juncture.

Reactions: Fishing123
And MSU might very well be ahead of us. OM must get these NCAA allegations decided. To me, for us waiting this long is like a sucker punch. Perhaps we should take the offensive and sue the NCAA for besmirching our reputation and a chance at landing prospects. This isn't right!

Maybe you shouldn't have broken the rules?

Reactions: Tursiops
They use to do commercials about not littering and tney would have some neck driving a beat up ills convertible with crap flying out jr he back already over the road. The called him Tennessee Trash and that depicts the Orange perfectly.

Reactions: 02rebels
us but he didn't have the time of day for Stankville. Mullins came in second again for another job. Oregon this time. Memphis could open up soon though.

I had felt sorry for you guys just a little and had decide to let you mope in your own tears but after this nonsense I guess I will be come on back and reply.

Mullen never interviews for the Oregon Job, never. He was reached out to and declined to even interview. Everything has been speculation. Period.

As for Cam Akers, you are correct he has not ever even considered MSU and we haven't pursued him hard because it's well known about his disdain for MSU. I am not 100% sure what happened there for him to hate MSU but a lot of speculation about the coach at Clinton and a newer football staff member at MSU being arch enemies. Akers listed his top 10 last summer and MSU didn't even make his the top 10. But I can assure you not one MSU gives a rats ass anymore and let it go months and months ago. Yours and ole
Miss the fan base have sunk so low your only joy comes from a false report that Mullen was second for the oregon job and that MSU wasn't ever a contender for Akers. These two
Things impact Ole Miss in no way. That's how far down you have gone. Nothing at Ole miss to be excited about and can only hope for something bad to happen to MSU. Ha ha.
55-20

What's yours recruiting class ranked right now?
When is that investigation going to be over?
I am sure it's actually a very good thing that it's taking so long.

Reactions: Tursiops
Right, but to be dragged through theories, accusations, and then the NCAA dragging its feet on this is not fair. Sure, maybe we deserve some sort of punishment. We've cleaned our act by firing the coaches in question, and eliminating boosters in Oxford who were responsible for the Tunsil BS. And we've cooperated with the NCAA. Would also say that there are many football prospects who's dream it is to play for Ole Miss. They are being screwed. That's NOT right!!

Right, but to be dragged through theories, accusations, and then the NCAA dragging its feet on this is not fair. Sure, maybe we deserve some sort of punishment. We've cleaned our act by firing the coaches in question, and eliminating boosters in Oxford who were responsible for the Tunsil BS. And we've cooperated with the NCAA. Would also say that there are many football prospects who's dream it is to play for Ole Miss. They are being screwed. That's NOT right!!

SOP. The treatment Ole Miss is getting is completely consistent and that's why it's hilarious to see Rebs claiming Ole Miss should sue. For what?

Again, don't cheat if you don't want to go through the investigation into your cheating.

SOP. The treatment Ole Miss is getting is completely consistent and that's why it's hilarious to see Rebs claiming Ole Miss should sue. For what?

Again, don't cheat if you don't want to go through the investigation into your cheating.
Hell, did we cheat? Don't even know that. Maybe we made corrections to satisfy the NCAA;we don't know.

Hell, did we cheat? Don't even know that. Maybe we made corrections to satisfy the NCAA;we don't know.

One of the guys you just fired was caught texting a former 5-star about payments. If you don't know then it's because you don't want to know.

I had felt sorry for you guys just a little and had decide to let you mope in your own tears but after this nonsense I guess I will be come on back and reply.

Mullen never interviews for the Oregon Job, never. He was reached out to and declined to even interview. Everything has been speculation. Period.

As for Cam Akers, you are correct he has not ever even considered MSU and we haven't pursued him hard because it's well known about his disdain for MSU. I am not 100% sure what happened there for him to hate MSU but a lot of speculation about the coach at Clinton and a newer football staff member at MSU being arch enemies. Akers listed his top 10 last summer and MSU didn't even make his the top 10. But I can assure you not one MSU gives a rats ass anymore and let it go months and months ago. Yours and ole
Miss the fan base have sunk so low your only joy comes from a false report that Mullen was second for the oregon job and that MSU wasn't ever a contender for Akers. These two
Things impact Ole Miss in no way. That's how far down you have gone. Nothing at Ole miss to be excited about and can only hope for something bad to happen to MSU. Ha ha.
55-20

What's yours recruiting class ranked right now?
When is that investigation going to be over?
I am sure it's actually a very good thing that it's taking so long.
Damn its a unicorn!!! Havent seen you around here...in 3 years or so I guess.

One of the guys you just fired was caught texting a former 5-star about payments. If you don't know then it's because you don't want to know.
I do want to know, but didn't hear that. Excuse me! Where did you hear that? If you don't respond, it's assumed you're full of BS. If you do, thank you.

I am thinking it's a vendetta or something sinister against us. You've only stated we shouldn't have been cheating in so many words. We know that, Blindside. The penalty phase is what I want to hear.

I've already told you that as well. Once the investigation is concluded (It's still ongoing), then the NCAA's Committee on Infractions will reveal its findings to Ole Miss, and Ole Miss at that time can respond to those findings. The COI typically meets each Summer, so the earliest they could meet Ole Miss would likely be June or July of next year. Again, that's assuming the investigation ends before then.

After the meeting, the NCAA has I believe 90 days to announce sanctions. Which would mean sanctions could be announced at earliest around the time the 2017 season starts.

If possible, the NCAA prefers to announce major sanctions in January, to have maximum impact on recruiting. Because again, they believe in punishing programs that cheat. So if Ole Miss meets with the COI next Summer, look for the sanctions to be announced in January of 2018.

If Ole Miss does not appear before the COI next Summer, then roll all this forward a year.

I do want to know, but didn't hear that. Excuse me! Where did you hear that? If you don't respond, it's assumed you're full of BS. If you do, thank you.

Good lord....on NFL draft night in May, someone released a text convo between Ole Miss and Tunsil where Tunsil was asking for money to pay bills. Barney was brought into the conversation and said this had to stop because he said Ole Miss had agreed on a payment amount and that amount keeps changing.

The NCAA broke off its Ole Miss investigation into a completely new investigation just into the football program based in great part on these text messages. Ole Miss has told the NCAA that these text messages are authentic.

You need to stop reading Ole Miss fan sites. It's obvious that's what you are doing, because Ole Miss fan sites are the only places on the internet that AREN'T talking about the Tunsil text messages and that ARE spinning that the NCAA is mistreating Ole Miss or that there is some 'personal vendetta' against Ole Miss.

Stop reading the Clarion Ledger and Red Cup Rebellion.

Good lord....on NFL draft night in May, someone released a text convo between Ole Miss and Tunsil where Tunsil was asking for money to pay bills. Barney was brought into the conversation and said this had to stop because he said Ole Miss had agreed on a payment amount and that amount keeps changing.

The NCAA broke off its Ole Miss investigation into a completely new investigation just into the football program based in great part on these text messages. Ole Miss has told the NCAA that these text messages are authentic.

You need to stop reading Ole Miss fan sites. It's obvious that's what you are doing, because Ole Miss fan sites are the only places on the internet that AREN'T talking about the Tunsil text messages and that ARE spinning that the NCAA is mistreating Ole Miss or that there is some 'personal vendetta' against Ole Miss.

Yes, I knew about the Tunsil situation. Figured you knew of another similar event as I read one of your previous posts. And these websites did bring up the Tunsil deal. Can't avoid it. I'm not into reading texts. Someone spouts off information and can change their mind. May not be factual. Didn't realize someone texting was fired for it, though. Thanks for clarifying this.

Last edited:
Yes, I knew about the Tunsil situation. Figured you knew of another similar event as I read one of your previous posts. And these websites did bring up the Tunsil deal. Can't avoid it. I'm not into reading texts. Someone spouts off information and can change their mind. May not be factual. Didn't realize someone texting was fired for it, though. Thanks for clarifying this.

Again, Ole Miss has already verified that the texts were authentic.

As for other information, apparently the NCAA has questioned certain recruits that visited Ole Miss right before NSD about their visits. I've heard rumors about the 'rachet' Ole Miss was running during these visits but I won't post here cause it is just a rumor. If it actually happened, the NCAA is indeed going to drop the hammer on Ole Miss.

Again, Ole Miss has already verified that the texts were authentic.

As for other information, apparently the NCAA has questioned certain recruits that visited Ole Miss right before NSD about their visits. I've heard rumors about the 'rachet' Ole Miss was running during these visits but I won't post here cause it is just a rumor. If it actually happened, the NCAA is indeed going to drop the hammer on Ole Miss.
I get ya. The ratchet analogy is understandable, and what I am assuming. Add to that players from other schools have been interviewed as well. Is that what you are hearing and does this involve the rumor you heard? Sounds pretty nasty-SMU like. Appreciate your input.

So glad I can get up to date and in depth details and perspective on this investigation from you. You must be employed by the NCAA right?

The last thing you want to do and the entire Ole Miss administration wants is to get into court where the NCAA can issue subpoenas and take depositions.

I'm sure every other program in the SEC is spotless. NOT!!! Thats the pot calling the kettle black. If the NCAA puts the report of a free t-shirt above the raping of women with head coach interfering in investigation then that shows even more how screwed up they are. Then again until your threat to the big boy table your irrelevant.

Reactions: Reblarry
I'm sure every other program in the SEC is spotless. NOT!!! Thats the pot calling the kettle black. If the NCAA puts the report of a free t-shirt above the raping of women with head coach interfering in investigation then that shows even more how screwed up they are. Then again until your threat to the big boy table your irrelevant.
Like Simmons at MSU. Beat the hell out of his girl friend. Will the NCAA investigate that? Doubtful.

Not defending the guy but it wasn't his girlfriend. It was a chick his sister got in a fight with. He's still a POS though
Yes, he's still a POS! Girlfriend or not, why is this POS getting away with it? And we have our own issues. But this kind of thing translates TO THE FIELD!! And don't tell me it doesn't. Such players are not coachable, athletically gifted, but completely stupid academically and socially. I refer everyone on this board to watch "Last Chance." It's on Netflix and surely youtube.com. About players developing their football skills in EMCC Scooba, MS but are so lost academically and socially. I saw half of it before I got so depressed.

Going to happen anyway.

No it isn't because the Ole Miss administration isn't as dumb as its fans are. They have absolutely no grounds to sue the NCAA and even if they did there's no way in hell they would because they could never take the stand.

Ole miss never cheated in any way blindside you need to get your butt off this message board and stay off .All your are is a trouble maker

Ole miss never cheated in any way blindside you need to get your butt off this message board and stay off .All your are is a trouble maker

Ole Miss has already admitted to violations - http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.../7/2016/05/Clean-Copy-of-Response-5.26.15.pdf

And that is for the NOA received in January which did NOT include the Tunsils texts from draft night, which the Rebs have admitted are authentic. It also does not include the NCAA breaking the football program into its own investigation.

Sticking your head in the sand isn't going to change that.

Sticking your head up your ass is your best accomplishment! Too chicken shit to bet me on our recruiting class but not too chicken shit to run off at the mouth. Heckle on jackass!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT